Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....

Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....

Old Oct 1st 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....

Originally Posted by Rodger Rabbit
Hiya Gremmie,

Do you really check all them slack adjusters

Or do you check em the UK way
We have automatic adjusters,with markers on them so we walk arround and poke our heads under the trailers with a torch On my driving test she made me do 2 axels:curse:
Old Oct 1st 2007, 7:30 pm
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough

A good old UK inspection

Keep up the good work!!
Old Oct 4th 2007, 12:09 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

http://bp1.blogger.com/_8Xj5BM-d3y8/...h/IMG_0009.JPG
made a nice change for people to tell me I had a big one
Old Oct 4th 2007, 3:11 pm
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by koogar
http://bp1.blogger.com/_8Xj5BM-d3y8/...h/IMG_0009.JPG
made a nice change for people to tell me I had a big one

OMG its huge.... Lisa BTW
Old Oct 5th 2007, 12:05 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

ay up lass
Old Oct 10th 2007, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Hopefuly June 08.....

However they are getting some new T387's

But new boy here will prob get one of the old Int's till you earn a new truck !!!
Attached Thumbnails Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-dscf0108.jpg   Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-dscf0112.jpg  
Old Oct 11th 2007, 10:26 am
Just Joined

Speedymac is an unknown quantity at this point

Tell you what though..... just showing my OH some of these pics and stuff.... she thought i'd be taking her away in a dumper truck and she didn't like the thought of that untill she saw some of the pic's on this thread......
I'll take one please...lol
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Phew.....had to go back to page 3 to find this thread:curse:
So as promised a few pics of my new truck
Attached Thumbnails Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-101_0081.jpg   Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-101_0082.jpg   Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-101_0085.jpg  
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 1:19 am
BE Forum Addict

And from the inside
# 1 bed would sleep 2 at a squeeze
#2 sorry you'll have to turn the computer screen on its side,shows storage space and skylight
#3 2 forward faceing sky lights
Attached Thumbnails Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-101_0073.jpg   Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-101_0074.jpg   Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-101_0075.jpg  

Last edited by Gremmie; Dec 2nd 2007 at 1:23 am.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

nearly finished
1,more in cab storage and wardrobe
2 loads of dials and switches......must find out what tjey all do ???????
3 4th skylight and more storage,,,,,,think i'll open a storage company on the side
Attached Thumbnails Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-101_0076.jpg   Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-101_0077.jpg   Show us YOUR Canadian Rig....-101_0079.jpg  

Last edited by Gremmie; Dec 2nd 2007 at 1:32 am.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Looks good gremmie, except i dont know what make it is
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
Looks good gremmie, except i dont know what make it is
A kenworth 800
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gremmie
A kenworth 800
Dude.

Love it thanks for the pics....like i said I like nice new shiney things especialy trucks. Looks great. I can't wait to be there driving. Bit sad sack really but as a kid all I ever wanted to do was drive a Pete or a Kenworth accross the US.

Weather's looking fun now...................

Snow in PEI as well and -11 according to the website today....
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Dude.

Love it thanks for the pics....like i said I like nice new shiney things especialy trucks. Looks great. I can't wait to be there driving. Bit sad sack really but as a kid all I ever wanted to do was drive a Pete or a Kenworth accross the US.

Weather's looking fun now...................

Snow in PEI as well and -11 according to the website today....
Oh quite mild then
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 3:55 pm
PREPARED

pete d is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Hopefuly June 08.....

However they are getting some new T387's

But new boy here will prob get one of the old Int's till you earn a new truck !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.