Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

Old Nov 6th 2008, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

Originally Posted by loafy
I think you must have my kids in your house when their not here.LOL

LOAFY...[/I][/B]
Hey Davie my spelling is not that bad, (they,re not here) stalk or stork
Old Nov 6th 2008, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Hey Davie my spelling is not that bad, (they,re not here) stalk or stork
Yes spelling of Stork - well done
However their as in belonging too in that sentence was correct, the children were belonging to loafy.
Well done good effort!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinger24
Yes spelling of Stork - well done
However their as in belonging too in that sentence was correct, the children were belonging to loafy.
Well done good effort!
no it wasnt, that the children belong to loafy was clear,,but he was saying that his children were else where,, ergo they,re as in (when they are not here)

game set and match moi
Old Nov 6th 2008, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

no it wasnt, that the children belong to loafy was clear,,but he was saying that his children were else where,, ergo they,re as in (when they are not here)

game set and match moi
no i was saying that my children were with dinger 24, when they are not here, as in, not in my house but one and the same children. Attitude etc etc
Old Nov 7th 2008, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

no i was saying that my children were with dinger 24, when they are not here, as in, not in my house but one and the same children. Attitude etc etc
You owe me baby sitting money!
Old Nov 7th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dinger24
You owe me baby sitting money!
call it quits i had to buy new shoes for them all.

LOAFY...
Old Nov 7th 2008, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Have a good move today loafy, and enjoy the new home
Old Nov 7th 2008, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

call it quits i had to buy new shoes for them all.

LOAFY...
I bought myself new trainers so I could run away from mine
Old Nov 10th 2008, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Have a good move today loafy, and enjoy the new home

Thanks Gremmie,
Aargh my back and calfs are killing me but all done and just about found everything. Tell you what it's great to be in a home after the last month or so in the hotel apartment, thou it was not that bad, drove the wife stir crazy near the end mind.
AHWELLL back to work today maybe, no rest for the wicked.

LOAFY...
Old Nov 10th 2008, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Gremmie,
Aargh my back and calfs are killing me but all done and just about found everything. Tell you what it's great to be in a home after the last month or so in the hotel apartment, thou it was not that bad, drove the wife stir crazy near the end mind.
AHWELLL back to work today maybe, no rest for the wicked.

LOAFY...
Are you now hedgehogs to the keo's.....
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Are you now hedgehogs to the keo's.....
Well i can tell you is this, there is a big white house at the top of our garden and it aint the Presidents. LOL....

LOAFY...
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Well i can tell you is this, there is a big white house at the top of our garden and it aint the Presidents. LOL....

LOAFY...
Don't tell Kerry that as she thinks she's the first Lady.....

(waiting for the incoming)

When you find little bowls of cat food around about then it's time to start worrying...
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

[quote=DAVIE_MAC;6958995]Don't tell Kerry that as she thinks she's the first Lady.....

(waiting for the incoming)

I won't give you the satisfaction xx
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

I won't give you the satisfaction xx
LOL

This ones for you:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...70#post6967170