Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

Old Nov 1st 2008, 7:26 pm
Banned

shiteslinger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

Originally Posted by shiteslinger
Re: funny emails and general chit chat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerlynkeo
Now I'm no longer working 23 hours a day for Seaweed Express I might have time to play with the pooter once in a while. Had some more news this morning from a very reliable source who says SE are "no longer involved in the PNP". Also there seem to be some problems with mortgages. Because driver's pay is commission based it looks as if you will need a minimum 30% deposit to get a mortgage. Apparently an
English driver who no-one will name has stirred up a lot of shit over here recently and it's having some major knock on effects. At least the local government know who it is and he has no chance of PR. I have a day off tommorrow and I will see if I can pump Robert Cantwell for more info which I will pass on if and when I get it.
Cheers
Bob

I would like to let everyone know that we are not involved in the PNP program.. BOB is correct... however we never were involved in it from the start nor have we ever been in the PNP program...the PNP is a government program and has nothing to do with Seafood Express or any other trucking company on PEI ... IT IS RUN BY THE PEI GOVERNMENT not Seafood Express the only thing that we do is apply for your LMO that is as far as it goes..We do not pay our drivers commission they are payed on a per mile basis. As far as a mortgage goes with the economy the way it is today the banks will no longer give a 5% down mortgage it now has to be 30% I called my local bank today and asked them if i was a foreigner or a Canadian the same rules apply. I have never had a problem with any of the people that have come and work for Seafood Express I have made many great and lasting friends,,,but all that have come over here knew from the start what there were using Seafood Express for ..A WAY TO A MEANS .......if this is wrong call me a lair.... I still have to work for Seafood Express it pute bread on my table and clothes on my daughter...If you want to sling shit at Seafood Express do it in the toilet I am really tired of all the sh*t that continues to drag on...We are each entitled to our own opinion and this is mine..

Robin Roach
Dispatcher
Seafood Express

Never heard so much shite in all my lyfe. Get on with doing what you have to do and stop whinging about it. Most of what you people are on about is bullshite. No wonder people don't want to go to PEI. it's full of bullshite people who know everythin there is to know about nowt. Would you give a total stranger a load on doe without knowing who they are? No you wouldn't.

would you offer somebody a job if you knew they were using you for other reasons? no you wouldn't.

WORK HARD, SAVE HARD, PAY YER WAY, THEN BUY YER HOUSE.
Old Nov 1st 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shiteslinger
Never heard so much shite in all my lyfe. Get on with doing what you have to do and stop whinging about it. Most of what you people are on about is bullshite. No wonder people don't want to go to PEI. it's full of bullshite people who know everythin there is to know about nowt. Would you give a total stranger a load on doe without knowing who they are? No you wouldn't.

would you offer somebody a job if you knew they were using you for other reasons? no you wouldn't.

WORK HARD, SAVE HARD, PAY YER WAY, THEN BUY YER HOUSE.

Who exactly are you having a go at here mucker as it's a bit confusing as you have pasted both Bob & Robins comments.

Also what experience do you have of PEI & the people there please enlighten us.

Old Nov 2nd 2008, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

It is a troll, goodbye you may leave the building.......
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 8:18 am
Just counting the days...

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about

Am I missing something or are there some post being deleted (again)? It seems that there is something missing before post 759, or at least to me it doesn't read right.

Having said that, I still get the gist of it . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Old Nov 2nd 2008, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kerlynkeo
It is a troll, goodbye you may leave the building.......
Therefore......
Attached Thumbnails SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.-troll.jpg   SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.-trolls%2520brain%2520and%2520memory.gif   SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.-do-not-feed-troll.png   SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.-troll2.jpg  

Last edited by DAVIE_MAC; Nov 2nd 2008 at 6:40 pm.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 6:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by marcustandy

Am I missing something or are there some post being deleted (again)? It seems that there is something missing before post 759, or at least to me it doesn't read right.

Having said that, I still get the gist of it . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No it's just that Robin from Seafood replied here:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...490783&page=16

Then things got transfered to this thread as it's to do with SE
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 8:29 pm
Just counting the days...

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about

Davie,

Many thanks - that cleared it up for me.

Old Nov 2nd 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeap cleared it up, now its just muddy waters!
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

The poop thrower talks alot just wonder what authority on Sea weed express and Pei he is
Old Nov 6th 2008, 2:32 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Hi all,
I have all the knowledge of SFE as i have worked for them and moved on. They are a good company to work for and as for a mortgage it's not any different than back in the UK. Credit crunch effects everyone.
Everybody has different circumstances and if you really are going on board with them you should speak with those who have worked there and those that still do, Ie Robin, John, Steve who has just started with them and a few german guys who are still there. I know i would still be there if the work had been there when i needed it. Personal choice . Take it or leave it.

If you need more info just ask me.

LOAFY...
Old Nov 6th 2008, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by loafy
If you need more info just ask me.

LOAFY...

Where do babys come from.....
Old Nov 6th 2008, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Silly boy, Stalk brings them.

LOAFY...

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Where do babys come from.....
Old Nov 6th 2008, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by loafy
Silly boy, Stalk brings them.

LOAFY...
LOL

You been talking to Gremmie too much.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Ooh
The stalk must deliver the milk as well
The stalk keeps getting it wrong at our house he delivered two plonkers to my house there is no way they have anything to do with me, they are too fussy, huffy,moaning, greetin faced, selfish, money borrowing, etc etc
So nothing like me and the wife!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dinger24
Ooh
The stalk must deliver the milk as well
The stalk keeps getting it wrong at our house he delivered two plonkers to my house there is no way they have anything to do with me, they are too fussy, huffy,moaning, greetin faced, selfish, money borrowing, etc etc
So nothing like me and the wife!
I think you must have my kids in your house when their not here.LOL

LOAFY...[/I][/B]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.