Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

Old May 27th 2008, 4:49 am
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all
Default Re: SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.

Originally Posted by chris12
The islanders are the most friendliest people you could ever meet and it is all genuine, life is so relaxed and laid back, even in the grocery queue you just wait and its all packed for you. My wages are a fraction from what I earned in UK but what the heck, when I look out of the window each day money is nothing compaired to the great life we have here an we are so happy and relaxed, WE LOVE IT HERE, we have so many friends and the social gatherings are wicked
Good to read a positive on this forum and best of luck to you and ya family.
Old May 27th 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

I want to be a PEIer type person.......

Anyone wanna buy a house...it's really nice.

£120.000 cheap at half the price:

Old May 27th 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Hi all,
Well this will be my last words on this thread as i have left seafood as you know. the latest news is that the little ( I AM THE MAN ) is a greedy nasty type and does not give a monkeys nuts about his drivers unless your looking out of his mouth. Called them today to see why i had not been paid my quarterly bonus for january to march, reply was that as i did not work for SFE when it was paid so i was not due it, ERRR excuse me i did the work from Jan to May so i guess i earned it. Anyway went to the PEI trucking Association to file my complaint and will see what happens. I am not the only one to have not been paid for this, i guess Bob was lucky he didn't quit as he got his.
Ahwell all the best to those coming out for SFE.

TTFN,
LOAFY...
Old May 27th 2008, 11:52 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loafy
Hi all,
Well this will be my last words on this thread as i have left seafood as you know. the latest news is that the little ( I AM THE MAN ) is a greedy nasty type and does not give a monkeys nuts about his drivers unless your looking out of his mouth. Called them today to see why i had not been paid my quarterly bonus for january to march, reply was that as i did not work for SFE when it was paid so i was not due it, ERRR excuse me i did the work from Jan to May so i guess i earned it. Anyway went to the PEI trucking Association to file my complaint and will see what happens. I am not the only one to have not been paid for this, i guess Bob was lucky he didn't quit as he got his.

TTFN,
LOAFY...
I guess I'm out of the loop then. Didn't know you'd left there.
Where you goin Loafy?
Old May 28th 2008, 12:16 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by koogar
I guess I'm out of the loop then. Didn't know you'd left there.
Where you goin Loafy?
Hi Koogs,
I started at Midland transport two weeks ago, first week orientation and then down the road to sandy springs south carolina and the next trip to Lexington SC. I am team driving with another guy who used to be at Seafood. Good number too, all point to point dedicated runs so no hanging about and here is the best bit LOL, we get paid for layovers and waiting and border crossing and we both get paid for all miles the truck does not just the miles we do. The last two trips worked out at just under or over not sure without looking 7000 miles and done in 7 days, we stopped the truck for 7 hours on the first trip down and for 9 1/2 on the second as they give us lots of time to do the run. Kind of hard going from solo driver to team but got used to it as my team mate i know quite well and have run together before so had some of the trust you need in each other.
How you and Boots doing down there, got any further with your visa or still waiting on hand and foot on the missus LOL.
All the best mate,
LOAFY...
Attached Thumbnails SEAFOOD EXPRESS... By LOAFY & CHRIS12.-dsci0005.jpg  

Last edited by loafy; May 28th 2008 at 12:19 am.
Old May 28th 2008, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

chris12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

TTFN,
LOAFY...
Well loafy i hope you are enjoying your new job cuz i aint een ya yet since ya got back........

I am the man is a vertically challenged little twat. If i can bring him to justice with you i will cuz he aint paid me either.

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/ShowJob_en....ent&Student=No

I don't think so some how.................
Old May 28th 2008, 12:25 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Koogs,
I started at Midland transport two weeks ago, first week orientation and then down the road to sandy springs south carolina and the next trip to Lexington SC. I am team driving with another guy who used to be at Seafood. Good number too, all point to point dedicated runs so no hanging about and here is the best bit LOL, we get paid for layovers and waiting and border crossing and we both get paid for all miles the truck does not just the miles we do. The last two trips worked out at just under or over not sure without looking 7000 miles and done in 7 days, we stopped the truck for 7 hours on the first trip down and for 9 1/2 on the second as they give us lots of time to do the run. Kind of hard going from solo driver to team but got used to it as my team mate i know quite well and have run together before so had some of the trust you need in each other.
How you and Boots doing down there, got any further with your visa or still waiting on hand and foot on the missus LOL.
All the best mate,
LOAFY...
Good for you mate. Not sure I could do that team driving myself. After a week on the road I'm sick of me, nevermind anyone else.
Yea, visa thing's done now. Got my green card last Friday. Re-applying for the hazmat now I'm a resident so everything's moving in the right direction at last. Me and the Mrs are looking at moving to Texas within the next year. It's all go
Old May 28th 2008, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chris12
Well loafy i hope you are enjoying your new job cuz i aint een ya yet since ya got back........

I am the man is a vertically challenged little twat. If i can bring him to justice with you i will cuz he aint paid me either.

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/ShowJob_en....ent&Student=No

I don't think so some how.................

Now thats funny, paid by the hour cant pay or have any respaect for his drivers then so now he wants to pay them by the hour, wow danny will be a busy boy doing all that tracking on the sat system to try and not pay as much as is being claimed
Old May 28th 2008, 12:32 am
Whatacomplete Member

sounds like a good job that Chris.
I might apply for it myself
Old May 28th 2008, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Good for you mate. Not sure I could do that team driving myself. After a week on the road I'm sick of me, nevermind anyone else.
Yea, visa thing's done now. Got my green card last Friday. Re-applying for the hazmat now I'm a resident so everything's moving in the right direction at last. Me and the Mrs are looking at moving to Texas within the next year. It's all go
Thats good to hear that things are moving on quite fast, not sure i would want to move to good ol Texas, bloody hot in SC was enough for me LOL.
I LOVE ME ME ME ME ME even after a week away i still love me than i do Chris boyo lovely brummie gay boy but dont say to much on that eh LOl.

Good on ya mate.
LOAFY...
Old May 28th 2008, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Thats good to hear that things are moving on quite fast, not sure i would want to move to good ol Texas, bloody hot in SC was enough for me LOL.
I LOVE ME ME ME ME ME even after a week away i still love me than i do Chris boyo lovely brummie gay boy but dont say to much on that eh LOl.

Good on ya mate.
LOAFY...
Bunch of poofters on PEI can i join too

Koogs u told me Florida,,now its texas,,make ya mind up,,typical tart
Old May 28th 2008, 12:41 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Bunch of poofters on PEI can i join too

Koogs u told me Florida,,now its texas,,make ya mind up,,typical tart
I know mate, I know, but there's so much to choose from now, from the tropical islands of Hawaii to the deserts of Arizona to the hustle & bustle of New York or the endless beaches of Florida.
In Canada it was much easier.
Flat & cold or hilly & cold.
Decisions, decisions.
Old May 28th 2008, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

In Canada it was much easier.
Flat & cold or hilly & cold
In that case it's not much different from the UK then is it!!

Well apart from then odd 20 stabbings a day, 40 murders, M1 Road Rage killings, Beating up OAP's, Committing crime then being told your being let out early coz there is no space and we have to make way for the next lot of scroats, Massive tax bills, more stabbings, the odd 12 & 13 year old jumping up and down on another youths head till he dies while someone else videos it, another stabbing & murder of a 41 yr old father....see not much different at all is it.......

Old May 28th 2008, 1:35 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
In that case it's not much different from the UK then is it!!

Well apart from then odd 20 stabbings a day, 40 murders, M1 Road Rage killings, Beating up OAP's, Committing crime then being told your being let out early coz there is no space and we have to make way for the next lot of scroats, Massive tax bills, more stabbings, the odd 12 & 13 year old jumping up and down on another youths head till he dies while someone else videos it, another stabbing & murder of a 41 yr old father....see not much different at all is it.......

lol...... you lost me there mate.
I didn't even mention the UK.
Are you having a bad day?
Old May 28th 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

lol...... you lost me there mate.
I didn't even mention the UK.
Are you having a bad day?
Grrrrrrrrrr.........

Yes....piss.

I ment the Hilly & Flat & Cold bits....just like the UK apart from all the other stuff...

Morrow should be better... Me hopes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.