Old Feb 12th 2009, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

kingswaydriver is an unknown quantity at this point
Default seafood express

for all thinking about going to seafood express this is interesting

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/prince-edwa...mmigrants.html
Old Feb 12th 2009, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

deannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant future
Default Re: seafood express

read the comments with the story, mixture of views, truck driver bashing the whole works

Deanno
Old Feb 12th 2009, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

not good reading
Old Feb 12th 2009, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Ok firstly, the german has obviously done little to no research, came with just a few euros in his pocket, his English is really bad...
So what have we learnt,??
Research pays dividends when immigrating, coz if he,d done enough he would have brought enough money for more than a few months, had he botherd to learn more english during his research period, he would have been faw better equiped ... Ive seen the very same here,with a german family,but with a good company,,the reason they went back broke was coz they hadnt done the research,
Old Feb 12th 2009, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

yes i agree totally research does pay off.
have to keep an eye on this thread when doom and gloom merchants start.
james
Old Feb 12th 2009, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jamesmc
james
Oh never fear James, BT is allready sharpening his tongue
Old Feb 12th 2009, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

james
The Doom and Gloom merchants

Just spent 20 min reading the comments on the article, jesus, what a load of twaddle...

This reminds me of that story recenly of the guy deported from maitoba... Its another sob story in the press with no research done by the reporter,, or the driver...

I know about the probs. specific to PEI and the bridges, thanks to loafy and co, but what confuses me.... is why anyone would sign a contract if they cant read it!!!!
Old Feb 12th 2009, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

james
The Doom and Gloom merchants

Just spent 20 min reading the comments on the article, jesus, what a load of twaddle...

This reminds me of that story recently of the guy deported from maitoba... Its another sob story in the press with no research done by the reporter,, or the driver...

I know about the probs. specific to PEI and the bridges, thanks to loafy and co, but what confuses me.... is why anyone would sign a contract if they cant read it!!!!

Old Feb 13th 2009, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

The worst thing is it is mostly true about them and how shit they really are as a company, not all there are bad. In my opinion it actually stems down from the very top who thinks he can play whatever game he likes with peoples lives wherever they come from. Secondly the agent they use is no good at his job either (allegedly).
I worked for them and they are in my opinion very bad at looking after the drivers that actually want to do what they came here for. It's to easy to recruit people from over the water with promises of a better life and especially those that speak little or no english.

LOAFY...
Old Feb 13th 2009, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Ok firstly, the german has obviously done little to no research, came with just a few euros in his pocket, his English is really bad...
So what have we learnt,??
Research pays dividends when immigrating, coz if he,d done enough he would have brought enough money for more than a few months, had he botherd to learn more english during his research period, he would have been faw better equiped ... Ive seen the very same here,with a german family,but with a good company,,the reason they went back broke was coz they hadnt done the research,
Hi Gremmie,
Don't mean to slap you down but i don't think any research would have helped with this company or any other for that matter of the same caliber.
They tell you bullshit and when you get here it's nothing of the like.
I didn't come here with a bucket of money just around the $3000 mark which was enough to see me thru the so called training and paying for bills and rent and food etc. The work you get is not enough to support a family and keep a roof over your head. We have friends who came here and we told them this and still they came but are now looking at switching companies too.

Yeah do research by all means but this is not going to stop the likes of these type of companies doing this. These pages are invaluable for this as you know i have written in the past.
They make money from the Province from you being here and they don't care if you can live or not. You just move on and the next man jumps in your seat looking for a better future he aint going to get...... I COULD GO ON AND ON...

LOAFY...
Old Feb 13th 2009, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by loafy
Hi Gremmie,
Don't mean to slap you down but i don't think any research would have helped with this company or any other for that matter of the same caliber.
They tell you bullshit and when you get here it's nothing of the like.
I didn't come here with a bucket of money just around the $3000 mark which was enough to see me thru the so called training and paying for bills and rent and food etc. The work you get is not enough to support a family and keep a roof over your head. We have friends who came here and we told them this and still they came but are now looking at switching companies too.

Yeah do research by all means but this is not going to stop the likes of these type of companies doing this. These pages are invaluable for this as you know i have written in the past.
They make money from the Province from you being here and they don't care if you can live or not. You just move on and the next man jumps in your seat looking for a better future he aint going to get...... I COULD GO ON AND ON...

LOAFY...
Oooh Loafy you slap like a tart well i disagree, coz Seafood have been documented as a bad employer so many times that a simple google would have led him to this forum where if he had botherd to learn english read the reports posted by you and Chris,, so Game set and match to moi
Old Feb 13th 2009, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

deannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant futuredeannos has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Oooh Loafy you slap like a tart well i disagree, coz Seafood have been documented as a bad employer so many times that a simple google would have led him to this forum where if he had botherd to learn english read the reports posted by you and Chris,, so Game set and match to moi
Loafy let him be right today because tomorrow he is getting married and he will never be right again.

Gremmie good luck for tomorrow

Deanno
Old Feb 13th 2009, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah ok he can be right today,
But it is true had he googled he would have found these threads.

my point really is that no matter how bad shit you write about these companies they will still exist and drivers will still go there as long as there is no regulation on them for finding drivers from over the water.

Oh yes i could bitch slap you all day lol but i wont because of the impending sentence tomorrow.
All the best to you and yours and the future mate.

LOAFY...

PS didn't want to come anyhow
Old Feb 13th 2009, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by loafy
Yeah ok he can be right today,
But it is true had he googled he would have found these threads.

my point really is that no matter how bad shit you write about these companies they will still exist and drivers will still go there as long as there is no regulation on them for finding drivers from over the water.

Oh yes i could bitch slap you all day lol but i wont because of the impending sentence tomorrow.
All the best to you and yours and the future mate.

LOAFY...

PS didn't want to come anyhow
Just pasting and copying this onto ya misses facebook page ahhhhhhhhh revenge is so sweat
Old Feb 13th 2009, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

The "doom and gloom merchants" posted about Seafood Express back then too and they where cursed and dammed on this forum,but in the end what they foretold turned out to be quite true.

Strange that!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.