Recession!!

Old Mar 6th 2009, 4:30 pm
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all
Default Re: Recession!!

Originally Posted by Gremmie
You should see my leg, 58 staples from knee to hip
I will next time im over ...thanks for the offer!
Old Mar 6th 2009, 4:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinger24
That looks kinda sore, I thought they were taking the graph off your ass?
I mean you wouldnt know your ass from your elbow, literally if they did that!
Woo Hoo i can fart out my elbow now
Old Mar 6th 2009, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Yep and yer ass smells like the pits!
Old Mar 6th 2009, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

This is the real me
mmmm

Nasty that is mate...I hope the T**T who did this pays a severe price for putting you thru all this you know.

Deserves a kicking
Old Mar 6th 2009, 9:06 pm
Just counting the days...

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
mmmm

Nasty that is mate...I hope the T**T who did this pays a severe price for putting you thru all this you know.

Deserves a kicking
Are you on about his surgeon??

A bit harsh!!

Old Mar 6th 2009, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by marcustandy

A bit harsh!!

Old Mar 6th 2009, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by marcustandy

A bit harsh!!

Surly he is on about the admin clerk who stapled his ass cheek to his arm!
Old Mar 7th 2009, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

fedupgb is an unknown quantity at this point

You had better keep your elbows off the table now .
Old Mar 7th 2009, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

mmmm

Deserves a kicking
Funny you ask, we got home today and their was a message on the machine from the Georgia DA (thats police talk for District Attourney) so hopefuly i`ll here some thing soon,,, i think they still have the death sentence down there,,,
Old Mar 7th 2009, 6:01 pm
Sunny Alberta!

Geordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to allGeordielass is a name known to all

Funny you ask, we got home today and their was a message on the machine from the Georgia DA (thats police talk for District Attourney) so hopefuly i`ll here some thing soon,,, i think they still have the death sentence down there,,,
ooohhh!! whos showing off now with "I'll" have you learned something Gremmie? with your coma in the right place....just do what I do, dont use it
Old Mar 7th 2009, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh Good

Thought DA was a Ducks Ass...
Old Mar 7th 2009, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh Good

Thought DA was a Ducks Ass...
No thats your hair style Davie
That Geordietart or what ever her name is getting a bit cheeky, she heading for a detention
Old Mar 7th 2009, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

That Geordietart or what ever her name is getting a bit cheeky, she heading for a detention
Mine's more like a Badgers Ass with the amount of grey in it...
Old Mar 7th 2009, 9:34 pm
Sunny Alberta!

hey!! only my OH calls me that lol
Im not the one upsetting Flirtyknickers....you can do detention with me, double english is it???
Old Mar 8th 2009, 10:53 pm
Just Joined

Jonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to behold

S***! Didnt know Parking on the 'Shoulder was that serious Grem
Seriously though Good Luck mate !