R J Hoffman

Old Aug 25th 2011, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice
Default R J Hoffman

Can anyone tell me if they have had any dealings with R J Hoffmans in Alberta. They have just phoned me offering me a job with them. I look forward to your replies.
Old Aug 25th 2011, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice
Default Re: R J Hoffman

Do a search on here , but you probably won't like what you find , also the job won't come under long haul , so nomination might be a problem .
Old Aug 25th 2011, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

Are they that bad?
Old Aug 25th 2011, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by man240utd
Are they that bad?
They got the owners of this forum to delete all the RJ Hoffman threads from here. Do the math yourself
Old Aug 25th 2011, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ght=RJ+Hoffman

Here ya go , read an weep !!
Old Aug 26th 2011, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that Gremmie. I definitely won't be going there then.
Old Sep 7th 2011, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

corli10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by man240utd
Can anyone tell me if they have had any dealings with R J Hoffmans in Alberta. They have just phoned me offering me a job with them. I look forward to your replies.
Hi There Iam in same sit as you what else did u find out about hoffmans
Old Sep 8th 2011, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by corli10
Hi There Iam in same sit as you what else did u find out about hoffmans
Crap is crap no matter which way you look at it, I would have thought the horror stories on here would have put you off. If you havent bothered to research Hoffmans then its your own fault if you go with them based on the info known and readily available on here.
Old Nov 27th 2011, 11:20 pm
Just Joined

Nikkinoo75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, so after H&R turned my husband down for a Job he has since had an interview with RJ Hoffman and been told that they are applying for new LMO and should be able to offer him a job in March/April.

My husband is so happy and plans to go over before me and the kids to make sure it's all ok as they have said wages of up to 100,000 and home every night but long days and hard work.

I have read the link above stating that they lie about wages and treat their staff poorly and have given the info to my husband. He is jubious about this info as it is two years old and was warned about the negative info in the interview - he was told that they resolved many of the problems.

I have suggested that not much is likely to have changed in two years but he denies this stating their is allegedly an upturn in the oilfields economy.

He is so desperate to move to Canada, I feel he is blinkered.

Can anybody give me some more up to date info and experience of this company - good or bad?

Many thanks
Old Nov 28th 2011, 4:12 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

STAY CLEAR OR ALBERTA AT THE MOMENT!!
Old Nov 28th 2011, 6:56 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
STAY CLEAR OR ALBERTA AT THE MOMENT!!
???
Old Nov 28th 2011, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

corli10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi There

I went for the interview in London this month and asked them about what had been said on here and yes they have had some troubles in the past but I think all companies do even over her in the UK but I do have some friends over there and they have said all good things about the company and yes they have said the same to me that I can go in March / April when the new LMOs come through.
For I company to get these they have to prove that things are in place for the workers and yes let ur fella go over and get the training done before you come over I m doing the same so hopefully see you over there

all the best

Phil
Old Nov 28th 2011, 10:48 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Phil hubby will be pleased about a positive reply. I'm happy for him to go ahead to check it out but am worried that he'll not earn enough to pay bills back home. I'm restricted in what I can earn as I have two kids plus a five month old baby and we have no significant financial security. I'm also worried he's being too hasty and going for first job that comes along and it all going pear shaped from the outset - he thinks I'm being difficult and finding problems!!!
Old Nov 28th 2011, 11:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by corli10
Hi There

I went for the interview in London this month and asked them about what had been said on here and yes they have had some troubles in the past but I think all companies do even over her in the UK but I do have some friends over there and they have said all good things about the company and yes they have said the same to me that I can go in March / April when the new LMOs come through.
For I company to get these they have to prove that things are in place for the workers and yes let ur fella go over and get the training done before you come over I m doing the same so hopefully see you over there

all the best

Phil
all companies do even over her in the UK

You can easily leave a company in the UK and do any other kind of work, or even sign on, so there is no comparison!
Old Nov 28th 2011, 11:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mickfly
all companies do even over her in the UK

You can easily leave a company in the UK and do any other kind of work, or even sign on, so there is no comparison!
My husband seems to think that he could find work with another company if he wasn't happy (contrary to info I've given him). He says he knows someone who did this in Canada - I believe he said he had to go to the US for Visa reasons before he could apply elsewhere but it was no big deal (I should add, I am stating third hand info and don't really know the details myself).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.