Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

question about Agri-tel transportation inc.

question about Agri-tel transportation inc.

Old Jul 9th 2013, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

suzi1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default question about Agri-tel transportation inc.

Hy I have a question about Agri-Tel Transportation Inc. Do anyone know something about this firm?My husband sent them papers and they are interested in him but the recruiter say diferent things to my husband and his friend.Now we don't know what is the truth and what isn't.Please help us with some informations!!!!Thank you everyone!
Old Jul 9th 2013, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: question about Agri-tel transportation inc.

heard they ran legal but ran hard!...run to california etc.
you will earn your money with lots o miles .
....nb...just what i heard ....but im sure someone will let you know more...if they read the thread
jimmy
lol .
Old Jul 10th 2013, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

Sats72 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've a friend that works there and he seems happy. He's a single guy and he spends most of his time away, but that suits him. They do reefer work, mainly going to CA and TX (I Think) then usually bringing stuff back to the transportation hub in Regina SK.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

RandyS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suzi1979
Hy I have a question about Agri-Tel Transportation Inc. Do anyone know something about this firm?My husband sent them papers and they are interested in him but the recruiter say diferent things to my husband and his friend.Now we don't know what is the truth and what isn't.Please help us with some informations!!!!Thank you everyone!
Hello all out there. This is Randy from Agri-Tel Transportation. You can head to our web site at <Snip> for all info and contact information. Drop me a email or give me a call and I would be more than willing to answer all your questions.

Last edited by Sue; Aug 1st 2013 at 1:40 pm. Reason: Please don't include links to your site in posts. Although you are welcome to utilize your forum signature
Old Aug 1st 2013, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

meritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nice

Originally Posted by RandyS
Hello all out there. This is Randy from Agri-Tel Transportation. You can head to our web site at <Snip> for all info and contact information. Drop me a email or give me a call and I would be more than willing to answer all your questions.
Now that's a strange post on here!!,I sent you an email last january and aint had a reply yet,What happened there then???
Old Aug 1st 2013, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meritor
Now that's a strange post on here!!,I sent you an email last january and aint had a reply yet,What happened there then???
ask him if the pay for all the waiting time they do sitting at loblaws,,
or how many days they give you to drive from Wpg - California ?? and if they pay a lay over whilst you reset then head to the next waiting terminal ( loblaws)
Or if they encourage you to run legal carrying oats from Portage to Sarah Lee. Just asking... Your reputation precedes you
Old Aug 2nd 2013, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

meritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gremmie
ask him if the pay for all the waiting time they do sitting at loblaws,,
or how many days they give you to drive from Wpg - California ?? and if they pay a lay over whilst you reset then head to the next waiting terminal ( loblaws)
Or if they encourage you to run legal carrying oats from Portage to Sarah Lee. Just asking... Your reputation precedes you
Funny you should mention that,My email was related to the pay packet.
Old Aug 5th 2013, 12:36 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

35 cpm on dry van
Old Aug 5th 2013, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
35 cpm on dry van
Like i said rates 5 years out of date
Old Aug 6th 2013, 12:12 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez , was earning that whilst serving my sentence with Prudhomme in 06/07 .
Old Aug 17th 2013, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Jeez , was earning that whilst serving my sentence with Prudhomme in 06/07 .
seems like the good folk from Angry Tel have trucked off