question about adr

Old Apr 6th 2011, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice
Smile Re: question about adr

Originally Posted by kb33
Can you Prairie dogs not have a simple discussion with it turning into a slanging match ?
I was wondering that myself i asked one simple question and it turned into this!
Old Apr 7th 2011, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: question about adr

Sorry guys,didn't mean to hijack the thread.Some people just can't see the wood from the trees,black is white and vice versa.
I'll leave it at that,more than content.
Old Apr 7th 2011, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Still not enough by BT's standards..
Just for you Gremmie:

Tax period= 12 (31 March 2011) Gross pay £44580.90,
How many days did I say I worked per year again?!!!!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2011, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Just for you Gremmie:

Good so stay in Paddy land
Old Apr 8th 2011, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Just for you Gremmie:

Old Apr 8th 2011, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Good so stay in Paddy land
I see your grasp of geography is as strong as your grasp of spelling!!

I would pay good money to see you walk up the Shankill Road in Belfast and tell the people there that they live in "Paddy Land"!!!!!!

Ain't that right Dave-lol66?

Last edited by Big Truck; Apr 8th 2011 at 6:29 am.
Old Apr 8th 2011, 6:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Very good and he's actually better looking than me!!!!!!!

I am not willing to scan my payslip on here for the world to digest but I have no problem posting a copy to you in confidence just to prove my point.

Last edited by Big Truck; Apr 8th 2011 at 6:37 am.
Old Apr 8th 2011, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

I see your grasp of geography is as strong as your grasp of spelling!!

I would pay good money to see you walk up the Shankill Road in Belfast and tell the people there that they live in "Paddy Land"!!!!!!

Ain't that right Dave-lol66?
It certainly would be fun to watch though. I have walked The Shankill a few times
Old Apr 8th 2011, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Very good and he's actually better looking than me!!!!!!!

I am not willing to scan my payslip on here for the world to digest but I have no problem posting a copy to you in confidence just to prove my point.
I dont think you grasped this at all,as the picture is ment to be depicting you not me You are the one that boasts all the time not me
Old Apr 8th 2011, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

I dont think you grasped this at all,as the picture is ment to be depicting you not me You are the one that boasts all the time not me
Gremmie,

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo is anybody home?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 8th 2011, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie,

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo is anybody home?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note to self read through twice then call BT wally
Old Apr 8th 2011, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Note to self read through twice then call BT wally
Your too stressed out being the big dispatcher for all those trucks, all six of them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 8th 2011, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Your too stressed out being the big dispatcher for all those trucks, all six of them!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually doing over 50 loads a week all over North America, so yes some stress involved as normal you got ya facts wrong again
Old Mar 28th 2012, 7:39 am
Just Joined

Pie 8er is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by grant r
does anyone know if you can transfer an adr license from england to canada? and if so is there alot of call for it and is the pay good?
any help welcome, thanks.
You will need to take it again it's like are old one we did away with before ADR it called asmat same in us and you will only get one if your perm resident