PR arrived

Old Nov 9th 2014, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

Milanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: PR arrived

Originally Posted by Sats72
I'm still with the same company and I gotta say I'm happy enough. Don't get me wrong it's not some super company cause people come and go all the time. It just suits me.
As for leaving the province after pr. I think I read on the main forum, someone asked that question, but It was frowned upon and they ended up asking their lawyer, who told them they were fine to move where they wanted once they had pr. Maybe you could search the forum for it.
Thank you!
I am not planing to move right now. I just like to be informed.
Old Dec 8th 2014, 8:41 am
Not so new ;-)

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond reputeFluffyTheCampfireSlayer2 has a reputation beyond repute

So Milan, just over a month since you gained PR - congratulations by the way - are you still with Timeline or have you jumped ship for a better offer?
Old Dec 10th 2014, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

Milanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the rough

I am still with Timeline!
What a surprise aint it? :-)
Old Aug 4th 2015, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

alandoug is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Milanuk
Thank you all!
I am happy its behind me now!

I can see some of you are in Canada much longer. Can you tell me....is anyone here who is still with the same company that he got his PR? :-)

I am still with Timeline....I am not in hurry to leave but I will surely check the job market. Since I am here there is always someone offering me a job. The trouble is I have job offers from other provinces and I am scared to leave. I heard I can be deported if I leave the province so I will check what the oportunities are in Saskatchewan...I know there is plenty....

Good luck Alandoug !!! You will get there !!!
Our PR. came last week. Been working at Watt & Stewart nearly 2 and a half years.... All good, flag poled at Coutts AB. No prob.
Old Aug 5th 2015, 2:31 am
Forum Regular

I am no longer with Timeline anymore :-)

Once I got my PR card this January I wanted to try something new.
I went on Ice Roads in Yellowknife NWT...I was there all February and March...once I got back I started looking for some kind of local job. I wanted to have more time off.
And I found just what I needed.

I haul grain and fertilizers now with Super B. I got a job with a local farmer. I am his only employee. Driving his brand new semi with brand new trailers for a local company....kind of driving owner operators truck...
Monday to Friday weekends off....also working on the farm during seeding and harvest or when truck job is slow...
That keeps me busy all the time
I haul mainly in Saskatchewan....sometimes MB or AB...no more USA lol
I am glad I picked this job....that was what I wanted...
I moved out of Saskatoon to a little town about one hour south...living by the lake now and absolutely love it here...

Of course everything can change anytime.....but I am not looking for any change recently....
Old Aug 5th 2015, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

Alandoug

Congratulation !!!!!!!!!!!

You made it !!!!

Enjoy it !
Old Aug 5th 2015, 2:46 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by alandoug
Our PR. came last week. Been working at Watt & Stewart nearly 2 and a half years.... All good, flag poled at Coutts AB. No prob.
I don't often stop by this truck stop. However this post caught my eyeballs.

Congratulations on gaining your PR.

I'm not up there but in New Zealand and still remember how good it is to gain PR.

All the best

BEVS
Old Aug 5th 2015, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

alandoug is an unknown quantity at this point

I went on Ice Roads in Yellowknife NWT...I was there all February and March...once I got back I started looking for some kind of local job. I wanted to have more time off.

I haul grain and fertilizers now with Super B. I got a job with a local farmer. I am his only employee. Driving his brand new semi with brand new trailers for a local company....kind of driving owner operators truck...
Monday to Friday weekends off....also working on the farm during seeding and harvest or when truck job is slow...
I moved out of Saskatoon to a little town about one hour south...living by the lake now and absolutely love it here...

Of course everything can change anytime.....but I am not looking for any change recently....
Nice to see you found your place. I'm just chilling out now, relaxing. I've got a contact to do Yellowknife, though he said there is a lot of BS up there now. Good to have on the CV though!!
Old Aug 6th 2015, 12:03 am
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

pleased everything worked out for you bud,! and as I said years ago once you get PR then you can enjoy Canadian life.!jimmy
Old Aug 7th 2015, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

You are a normal person now!
Old Aug 10th 2015, 9:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alandoug
Must be a relief, now just put your time in for Citizenship which is a doddle compared to PR.
Old Aug 16th 2015, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

I am not thinging of citizenship yet. It is still far far away.

I am glad to finally live more like I want to live. I enjoy my life in Canada much more now.