Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

PEI PNP (try saying that drunk !)

PEI PNP (try saying that drunk !)

Old Nov 7th 2007, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future
Default Re: PEI PNP (try saying that drunk !)

Originally Posted by andy_sheila View Post
Sneaky bastards those SAS, disguising themselves as 22 squadron search and rescue helicopters.................. and james bond never drinks pints ( when was the last time you heard james bond order " a pint of john smiths, shaken, not stirred?)
Maybe it wasn't 22 sq but it WAS 22 something SAS (might be "troop"?),besides ole JB only drinks dry Martini while working,when he's in the local with me he likes nothing more a pint of Magners and ice!!!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Big Truck View Post
Maybe it wasn't 22 sq but it WAS 22 something SAS (might be "troop"?),besides ole JB only drinks dry Martini while working,when he's in the local with me he likes nothing more a pint of Magners and ice!!!
You must be upperclass then...thought all you drank in NI was buckfast

Old Nov 7th 2007, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC View Post
You must be upperclass then...thought all you drank in NI was buckfast

Ahh,
the old "Lurgan Champagne" some bars in that town have it on optic's!!!
Remember trying to drink that "gut rot" when I was 16 in a mates house and pouring it into his mum's houseplants and killing them!!
I used to be quite partial to the QC sherry many moons ago, it was "Q for quality and C for yourself"!!!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Big Truck View Post
Ahh,
the old "Lurgan Champagne" some bars in that town have it on optic's!!!
Remember trying to drink that "gut rot" when I was 16 in a mates house and pouring it into his mum's houseplants and killing them!!
I used to be quite partial to the QC sherry many moons ago, it was "Q for quality and C for yourself"!!!
Stikin Out...

First time someone said that to me I said "What Is?"
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC View Post
Stikin Out...

First time someone said that to me I said "What Is?"
What about "an oohjuss orgy of a handlinn"? (speak it quick)
meaning: a big fight!!
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

You are all as crazy as a box of frogs
Old Nov 7th 2007, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kerlynkeo View Post
You are all as crazy as a box of frogs
Whats that got to do with the price of cement?
Old Nov 7th 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

I rest my case