NEW IELTS REQUIREMENTS

Old Jan 28th 2013, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

Red1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: NEW IELTS REQUIREMENTS

Originally Posted by kb33 View Post
So did he have to take the GED ?

Taking the test might not be that bad , Its just the principle of having to take it , Plus time off work a trip to Calgary etc Its just another hurdle they want you to jump over .
Originally Posted by mickfly View Post
Is this the reason why you came back last time?

Has your hubby been studying whilst he's been back over there?
No need for the GEB KB33 as he is fully loaded with his existing passed exams but very true about the time & cost. $285 is defo a cost we could do without! Places are limited to for the general test which is the one he needs to take so not booked in til April now!

Hi Mick, no when we returned to the UK Chris did not need to study for anything.

I actually think it's not a bad way restricting the amount of people who are granted PR. It may help speed the whole process up!

My only annoyance is Chris has evidence of his competence with school/college exams & being a CPC holder.

Just gutted that when we returned to the UK it meant having to start the AINP process again, however we will 'suck it up' & ride through it. We don't anticipate any major problems so fingers crossed it all goes smoothly.

Great to be back in Alberta