To my ole mate Gremmie!!

Old Nov 21st 2007, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To my ole mate Gremmie!!

Originally Posted by koogar
who are these sneaky people who kept your secret?
And a special thanks to you Koogs, or should i say Widow Twanky
Old Nov 21st 2007, 1:15 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gremmie, that's a turn up for the books hope everything is going well for you. I looked up Altona on Google Maps and its just a short distance from Gretna so does that mean you've found the right woman and are eloping

Have you been over the border on any shopping trips yet spending our strong loony, they've been going in droves from Regina says it's even worth the 48hour stay.

take care
Old Nov 21st 2007, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Hey, who cares what anyone thinks - your happy!!!!

Well done for being man enough to admitt your story. I wish you all the happiness in the world and I hope everything works out well for you mate.

Take Care

Karla x x x
Old Nov 21st 2007, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

Raquelle will become famous soon enough

Hey Gremmie, good to have you back You have been missed on here thats for sure! Im glad you have got your self sorted and are happy in the job you are doing. And im glad your back cos I've had no-one to annoy on here for ages
Old Nov 21st 2007, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

paulburt is an unknown quantity at this point

not bothered with this site for a while, to many fragile ego's for me but i've got to say reading this thread has just MADE MY DAY!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

Things never change on this site, people just love to pick......................see above post.

Karla x x x
Old Nov 21st 2007, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Raquelle will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by karla03
Things never change on this site, people just love to pick......................see above post.

Karla x x x
Well said Karla, couldn't have put it better myself
Old Nov 21st 2007, 2:24 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

I have to say that people have been getting a little over sensitive lately.
Sure, blatant wind ups get annoying after a while, but if you try to shout down anyone who ever says anything negative about driving trucks in Canada, or just Canada itself, it negates the whole point of a forum which is to discuss different info and opinions.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulburt
not bothered with this site for a while, to many fragile ego's for me but i've got to say reading this thread has just MADE MY DAY!
You've been away???? strange that!!!! no one noticed or missed you,i wonder why?????
Old Nov 21st 2007, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

paulburt is an unknown quantity at this point

i've got some contact details of firms hiring in the toronto area if your interested?
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:30 pm

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

Just dropping by to say Hi to you lovely Gremmie
and Good Luck,sounds great. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone know how long BT has left in the Sin Bin...I bet he's sweating at home itching to get back on here.

Or has he already had a go at you on another site.

BT if your reading this as a guest........you've been naughty you've been naughty you can't play on here we parp in your face little BT man.....PARP

Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

he should be back in a couple of weeks mate.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:57 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

A belated welcome back Graham, the place hasn't been the same without you Koogs and myself tried in vain but we are just too normal to take the piss out of each other...................................so welcome back mate.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
A belated welcome back Graham, the place hasn't been the same without you Koogs and myself tried in vain but we are just too normal to take the piss out of each other...................................so welcome back mate.
So ... you are implying that i'm abnormal????? and i should take that as a compliment

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.