To my ole mate Gremmie!!

Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future
Default Re: To my ole mate Gremmie!!

I Don't want to take this thread off topic but I posted some "alternative" posts from other websites over at BTA because it was full of the "rose tinted glasses brigade" (not counting you Marcustandy) just to inject some reality into the site!!!

To Pete,
Nova Scotia is top of my very short list.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by zoeanddrew
I've read this forum on and off for 8-9 months now, just picked up on the new BTA site, Big Truck if you're happy and don't want to go to Canada, why keep up this devils advocate thing, we're all grown up mate, so try posting something posotive or just get off everybodies case, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member of this site for 8/9 months and you've made one "positive" previous post?
How are things at Siemens,I take it you where offered a position after your interview in April or are you still in the UK like me DITHERING?!!!!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Scott66 will become famous soon enough

I think Loafy & Chris have gone with him as they have dissappeared as well....maybe on a covert mission to Belfast looking for a dodgy tipper driver.

Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scott66
I think Loafy & Chris have gone with him as they have dissappeared as well....maybe on a covert mission to Belfast looking for a dodgy tipper driver.

If they are I'll be first to buy the round,
but they better be able to keep up the pace,us boys from Northern Ireland are born with hollow legs,8 pints is an afternoon tipple!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:24 pm
Just Joined

zoeanddrew is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so sorry I didn't realise there was a minimum amount of posts I had to make before I could voice an opinion. Dithering, of course I'm dithering, uprooting your family at great expense and risking everything for a change in lifestyle is a big thing. Certainly can't move for the money as its less for more work but you know that already don't you! Anyway I've no intention of starting a slanging match but you must have more knowledge than most on this subject, certainly you've made enough posts, so why not pass on some encouragement rather than a constant tirade of negative waves, people on this site are adults, make their own decisions and do the best they can whatever the circumstances, after all we are all in the same business and understand the good and bad sides of it.

Rant over
cheers BT
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

Just noticed if you've made 309 posts, how many of them are 'positive?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Just noticed if you've made 309 posts, how many of them are 'positive?
You see thats where you are TOTALLY wrong!!!!!!
If you could see the PM's I've had with members on here your opinion of me MIGHT be different.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

I think BT's purpose on this site is to stir things up, Even he will admit he goes on other sites and it is always the same thing on them too

I have no problem with this anymore because I have now realised however much he bad mouths the companies or locations we are actually the smug ones .We are here living the dream and he is in the UK trying to work out what to do.

If it all goes pear shaped , at least we tried it !!!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

meritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nice

Originally Posted by kerlynkeo
I think BT's purpose on this site is to stir things up, Even he will admit he goes on other sites and it is always the same thing on them too

I have no problem with this anymore because I have now realised however much he bad mouths the companies or locations we are actually the smug ones .We are here living the dream and he is in the UK trying to work out what to do.

If it all goes pear shaped , at least we tried it !!!
yes you will have tried it.
and all your life savings will have gone with it.:curse:
Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

lilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant futurelilacheart has a brilliant future

Lol.

No nearly all of our money went straight into our house, thankfully.

Property is moving very quickly around our area so if this continues we should be able to hold onto our money..

Fingers crossed
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

Enough already, my last post on this as I'm just hijacking a thread. I may be wrong, its happened before, but I sincerely doubt that I'm totally wrong. Constructive criticism useful, constant criticism really,really bloody irritating.

I'll post again in 6 months if thats OK BT

Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:21 pm
Just counting the days...

marcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura aboutmarcustandy has a spectacular aura about

Enough already, my last post on this as I'm just hijacking a thread. I may be wrong, its happened before, but I sincerely doubt that I'm totally wrong. Constructive criticism useful, constant criticism really,really bloody irritating.

I'll post again in 6 months if thats OK BT

I was looking for 'yawn' or 'drama queen' smilies but there were none . . . . . . .
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Were is Gremmie right enough?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
Were is Gremmie right enough?
I'm getting the feeling that he's found that elusive place in the truck stop that only I seem to know about,
The famous "back row"!!!!
I just hope he stayed away from the "crack whore" with two missing front teeth!!

Seriously,
since he's now in Manitoba living I'm led to believe that broadband Wi-Fi is hard to get there in some parts,so he maybe can't get the old "puter" hooked up.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:10 pm
PREPARED

pete d is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Big Truck
I'm getting the feeling that he's found that elusive place in the truck stop that only I seem to know about,
The famous "back row"!!!!
I just hope he stayed away from the "crack whore" with two missing front teeth!!

Seriously,
since he's now in Manitoba living I'm led to believe that broadband Wi-Fi is hard to get there in some parts,so he maybe can't get the old "puter" hooked up.
you never know, you could be closer than you think......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.