Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Message to Moderators / Extra Sub Title?

Message to Moderators / Extra Sub Title?

Old Mar 29th 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all
Default Message to Moderators / Extra Sub Title?

Within Working Abroad by Profession

There is just the one trucking thread, Canada.

As this post/thread gets a lot of call for trucking within Australia, which I am trying hard to assist, can you please consider having a 2nd sub/forum area to include?

(Australia & Rest of the World)

Or

Just (Australia)

This will help a lot of those who are (As the sub-class is Canada) ease the posting confuson of the Canadian truckers.

Thanks for your time.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

rose.family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Message to Moderators / Extra Sub Title?

I'll second that!!!!!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bigwheels241
Within Working Abroad by Profession

There is just the one trucking thread, Canada.

As this post/thread gets a lot of call for trucking within Australia, which I am trying hard to assist, can you please consider having a 2nd sub/forum area to include?

(Australia & Rest of the World)

Or

Just (Australia)

This will help a lot of those who are (As the sub-class is Canada) ease the posting confuson of the Canadian truckers.

Thanks for your time.
Bigwheels..

PM Sue the MOD (I know shes a MOD coz she has a fish tailed parka and a scooter) and she will add the sub section...if she agrees that is.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Bigwheels..

PM Sue the MOD (I know shes a MOD coz she has a fish tailed parka and a scooter) and she will add the sub section...if she agrees that is.
Thats been done also, just trying to ease you Canadians from reading Aussie crap

Would be nice to see this happen, also a movement of existing Aussie Trucking posts, one that I know as I am a Moderator in the Aviation forum elsewhere that locating and moving takes time

Last edited by bigwheels241; Mar 29th 2008 at 11:26 pm. Reason: spelling again
Old Apr 5th 2008, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looks like a request to Mod's fell on deaf ears, any suggestions?
Old Apr 5th 2008, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bigwheels241
Looks like a request to Mod's fell on deaf ears, any suggestions?
Pm Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink not sure if that was enough iiiiiiiiiiiii's
Old Apr 12th 2008, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

rose.family is an unknown quantity at this point

Come on Moderators

Some of the Immigration Departments are quicker than this

At least a reply one way or other would be good
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:09 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

At the moment the trucking forum will remain generic.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:24 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

The trucking forum is errrr....the trucking forum! It is NOT country specific! I personally dont see that there is enough interest in it to warrant having a seperate sub forum for each country!

Oh, and for the record, try the site feedback section for any site issues in future.