Meet And Greats

Old Apr 1st 2009, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Meet And Greats

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Yep we sure are.

Looks lovely there but what about employment or is he still going to drive long haul?
I'm not moving lol, but he was offered another job out there, so never say never

Rosie
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
I'm not moving lol, but he was offered another job out there, so never say never

Rosie
With all those fjords Looks the ideal place to set up one of those New Zealand style adrenalin junkie parks with high bunjee jumps and flying torpedo mad things, white water rafting....
Old Apr 1st 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Not yet, got another 19 days to serve for Her Majesty....well then there's the reserve list but they'd have to find me if they need me...
Are you still doing time i cant imagine the UK would need some reserve crooks, they have enough full timers surely
Old Apr 1st 2009, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Are you still doing time i cant imagine the UK would need some reserve crooks, they have enough full timers surely
They've found Tom...now it's full steam ahead with Harry...I'll be on me way by Hook or by Crook...

What does Hook or by Crook mean anyway,,,
Old Apr 1st 2009, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

They've found Tom...now it's full steam ahead with Harry...I'll be on me way by Hook or by Crook...

What does Hook or by Crook mean anyway,,,
Weren't they tools used by sailors of old, for stowing cargo and lashing down goods or for rolling up the sails... So the captain would yell before an inpending storm "batten down the hatches by hook or by crook" meaning he didn't give an F... how just do it
Old Apr 1st 2009, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Weren't they tools used by sailors of old, for stowing cargo and lashing down goods or for rolling up the sails... So the captain would yell before an inpending storm "batten down the hatches by hook or by crook" meaning he didn't give an F... how just do it
It sounds a good explaination...

Everyday's a school day on here aint it...
Old Apr 1st 2009, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

It sounds a good explaination...

Everyday's a school day on here aint it...
I made it up as i was typing but having now read what i wrote, it does sound feasible
Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

fedupgb is an unknown quantity at this point

Crooks were the curved or hooked sticks that shepherds used to catch the hind legs of sheep. Hook was a synonym for crook. It is likely that the two words were put together to mean 'by one means or another' for no better reason than the alliteration.

But who knows, still think yours is better .
Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

With all those fjords Looks the ideal place to set up one of those New Zealand style adrenalin junkie parks with high bunjee jumps and flying torpedo mad things, white water rafting....
oh my GOD please dont tell him, he's now barred from looking on here your all a bad influence

Rosie
Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fedupgb
Crooks were the curved or hooked sticks that shepherds used to catch the hind legs of sheep. Hook was a synonym for crook. It is likely that the two words were put together to mean 'by one means or another' for no better reason than the alliteration.

But who knows, still think yours is better .
i think we are onto something here,, a shepherds "crook" had infact an "S" shaped end,, ie, a hook and a crook,,
10 points for fedupgb and Gremmie... another mystery solved by the dynamicly stupid heroes
Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh my GOD please dont tell him, he's now barred from looking on here your all a bad influence

Rosie
How can you write when you are on route to California
Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

How can you write when you are on route to California
omg what u on I'm not on my way to California I'm sat in Enfield Big stop cos other half is on the Rock...

Rosie
Old Apr 1st 2009, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

omg what u on I'm not on my way to California I'm sat in Enfield Big stop cos other half is on the Rock...

Rosie
Sorry got you muddled up with cathy
Enfield north london??? and what rock
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry got you muddled up with cathy
Enfield north london??? and what rock
lol, not much difference I suppose at yr age Rosie-Cathy

No Enfield NS and the Rock as in Newfoundland, he's at the ferry terminal now and hopefully he'll be on the next ferry to Sydney NS...

Rosie