Meet And Greats

Old Mar 31st 2009, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Meet And Greats

[QUOTE=Gremmie;7438377]
Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
looking at his face book the jammy bugger is in California, whilst we get yet another ice storm

Hey Rosie what has happend to your blog, i cant open it any more, is it finished
Andies MSN thingy said yesterday that he was in BC,, the plot thickens
I don't know whats happening with the blog, we've not shut it done but when i try and open it up with Internet Explorer it shuts down but if i open it with Mozilla its ok
Rod has deserted me for the newfie women this week but when he gets back guess I'll get him to have a look, he's probably changed the firewall or something

Anyways back to Andy, Andy Andy where for art though, hehe

Rosie
Old Mar 31st 2009, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=RodRos&Co.;7438842]
Originally Posted by Gremmie

I don't know whats happening with the blog, we've not shut it done but when i try and open it up with Internet Explorer it shuts down but if i open it with Mozilla its ok
Rod has deserted me for the newfie women this week but when he gets back guess I'll get him to have a look, he's probably changed the firewall or something

Anyways back to Andy, Andy Andy where for art though, hehe

Rosie
Whats a mozzarela ????? speak english rosie
Old Mar 31st 2009, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Gremmie;7438877]

I can't I've been in Canada a year now lol.

Rod prefers to use Mozilla its just another web browser instead of Internet Explorer. He says it has less bugs I think he's trying to convert me thats why I cant open the blog

Rosie

and that sounds as clear as mud to me, hope it helps?
Old Mar 31st 2009, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

[quote=Gremmie;7438877]

Mozilla is a far better more secure web browser than IE. However there are some websites which don't support it and you'd have to switch back to IE.

All in all it's a far better browser if your into all the geeky stuff.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ie.html

If ya wanna be REALY GEEKY get rid of Windows and use Linux......
Old Mar 31st 2009, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=DAVIE_MAC;7439258]

Mozilla is a far better more secure web browser than IE. However there are some websites which don't support it and you'd have to switch back to IE.

All in all it's a far better browser if your into all the geeky stuff.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/ie.html

If ya wanna be REALY GEEKY get rid of Windows and use Linux......
You should really get a new hobby
Old Mar 31st 2009, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

[quote=Gremmie;7439335]
Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC

You should really get a new hobby
I'm trying to get one driving trucks in Canada but it's taking forever...
Old Mar 31st 2009, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=DAVIE_MAC;7439584]

I'm trying to get one driving trucks in Canada but it's taking forever...
have u got PR Davie? or looking at a TWP?

not sure about another computer geek driving trucks over here

Rosie
Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

have u got PR Davie ?
I did have but got some cream for it from the doc's now I'm all clear.....

or looking at a TWP?
LMO & TWP route for me.... not long now

Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:24 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by berkoboy
Well gremmie the old eyes are playing up again, but I must say Challenger have been really good about it, they have given me leave of absence until it can be sorted properly. they said I have until the day before my work permit runs out, so I can get back into the country and renew it. The eyes coped well until I hit some bad fog near Moose Jaw, bit scarey aand then coming through Wyoming the snow came down, shut the I80 stuck there for 12 hours but when we got started again I couldnt see a bloody thing, and that wasnt the snow!

Oh well back to being a swimming pool attendant for the wife in Cyprus, oh well!
You got stuck at my truck stop?
Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

I did have but got some cream for it from the doc's now I'm all clear.....

LMO & TWP route for me.... not long now

How long is not long,,we want times and dates
Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

How long is not long,,we want times and dates
Don't wanna tempt fete but could be by begining of June.... 2009 that is.

Touch Wood...
Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:52 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Touch Wood...
Bloody hell Dave, I thought you were in Canada by now.
I really should try to keep up.
Old Mar 31st 2009, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Touch Wood...
Cool you still looking at the Maritimes ?

OH has just spent a week on the rock and wants to buy a house in Corner Brook

Rosie
Old Apr 1st 2009, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Cool you still looking at the Maritimes ?
Yep we sure are.

OH has just spent a week on the rock and wants to buy a house in Corner Brook
Looks lovely there but what about employment or is he still going to drive long haul?
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by koogar
Bloody hell Dave, I thought you were in Canada by now

Not yet, got another 19 days to serve for Her Majesty....well then there's the reserve list but they'd have to find me if they need me...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.