Meet And Greats

Old Mar 17th 2009, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meet And Greats

I had the pleasure on sunday to meet up with 2 Brit truckers from the BE community, firstly Berkoboy and Andy from NS. Berkoboy and i had a few beers then drove to Flying J at Headingly by Wpeg to meet up with Andy who was en-route to Calgary with frozen foods. Hope to seee and hear from you both soon,,
Old Mar 17th 2009, 6:20 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet And Greats

Originally Posted by Gremmie
I had the pleasure on sunday to meet up with 2 Brit truckers from the BE community, firstly Berkoboy and Andy from NS. Berkoboy and i had a few beers then drove to Flying J at Headingly by Wpeg to meet up with Andy who was en-route to Calgary with frozen foods. Hope to seee and hear from you both soon,,
I hope so too Mate, it was a pleasure meeting you and reassuring to know that you speak better than you spell I had a good trip over but the good feeling soon went when drop 3 and 4 were in really tight spots. I'm sat in the Roadking (free wi-fi ) at the moment, off to BC tomorrow after my 4th drop.
Speak to you soon
Andy
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
I hope so too Mate, it was a pleasure meeting you and reassuring to know that you speak better than you spell I had a good trip over but the good feeling soon went when drop 3 and 4 were in really tight spots. I'm sat in the Roadking (free wi-fi ) at the moment, off to BC tomorrow after my 4th drop.
Speak to you soon
Andy
Are you still running your own truck Andy or have you moved on to another company now ???
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Are you still running your own truck Andy or have you moved on to another company now ???

Ssshhhhhhhh dont ask
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:48 pm
Just Joined

TrainingWheels is an unknown quantity at this point

So who's the Meet, and who's the Great? Alexander? Alfred? Peter? Catherine? Ah, I'm just yankin yer chain. Hey Andy, you're missing out on this fantastic east coast sunshine. Hope all is well on the road.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Ssshhhhhhhh dont ask
ooooooooooooooooooops

Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:02 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
ooooooooooooooooooops

There's no "oooops" really Dave, i'm not in my truck anymore but i am still trucking (after a short break) the money isn't any good with the company i'm with now but i have 3 more prospects lined up.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

There's no "oooops" really Dave, i'm not in my truck anymore but i am still trucking (after a short break) the money isn't any good with the company i'm with now but i have 3 more prospects lined up.
OKAY DOKAY.

Also sent you a PM...
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Andy
Did you take a job over on PEI?
Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:44 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

Originally Posted by dinger24
Andy
Did you take a job over on PEI?
No, i didn't mate. It looked good but i never got the chance to get over to meet Mike and now i have another job.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

No, i didn't mate. It looked good but i never got the chance to get over to meet Mike and now i have another job.
Which one you got now,hey and where are you, not still in BC
Old Mar 31st 2009, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Which one you got now,hey and where are you, not still in BC
looking at his face book the jammy bugger is in California, whilst we get yet another ice storm

Rosie
Old Mar 31st 2009, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=RodRos&Co.;7436908]looking at his face book the jammy bugger is in California, whilst we get yet another ice storm

Hey Rosie what has happend to your blog, i cant open it any more, is it finished
Andies MSN thingy said yesterday that he was in BC,, the plot thickens
Old Mar 31st 2009, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

berkoboy has a spectacular aura aboutberkoboy has a spectacular aura aboutberkoboy has a spectacular aura about

Well gremmie the old eyes are playing up again, but I must say Challenger have been really good about it, they have given me leave of absence until it can be sorted properly. they said I have until the day before my work permit runs out, so I can get back into the country and renew it. The eyes coped well until I hit some bad fog near Moose Jaw, bit scarey aand then coming through Wyoming the snow came down, shut the I80 stuck there for 12 hours but when we got started again I couldnt see a bloody thing, and that wasnt the snow!

Oh well back to being a swimming pool attendant for the wife in Cyprus, oh well!
Old Mar 31st 2009, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by berkoboy
Well gremmie the old eyes are playing up again, but I must say Challenger have been really good about it, they have given me leave of absence until it can be sorted properly. they said I have until the day before my work permit runs out, so I can get back into the country and renew it. The eyes coped well until I hit some bad fog near Moose Jaw, bit scarey aand then coming through Wyoming the snow came down, shut the I80 stuck there for 12 hours but when we got started again I couldnt see a bloody thing, and that wasnt the snow!

Oh well back to being a swimming pool attendant for the wife in Cyprus, oh well!
Hey i`m really sorry to hear that, is their no hope for the "porky pies",,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.