medical

Old Nov 7th 2011, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road
Question medical

well think iv hit bump in road to pr. i got letter to do medical got it all done they sent it off but got letter asking for it so iv e mailed them and faxed them not sure what to do next.
anyone going down to buffalo and seeing if they are alive.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

marg-den is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medical

been there done that medicals asked for in jan i did them a month before that but sent them well doctors send them as you will know not us. but then my file went from buffalo to new york as to busy or something that was april 27th then i get asked have i done we done our medicals and have we got proof (oct 14th 2011) please forward reciepts where we got the meds done and shipping proof which i have not heard back yet

but i did check with the med centre that did my medicals they said well there is another family that did medicals and the medical centre sent my medicals with thiers in same shipping parcel and they have been residents for 4 weeks

hope this helps i think they are losing or misslaying things in buffalo or ottowa im sure thats where medicals go hope this helps at least i know someone else now too in same boat !