Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

looking for trucking job in Canada

looking for trucking job in Canada

Old Nov 25th 2009, 7:55 pm
Banned

lstevo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default looking for trucking job in Canada

Hi, Does anyone know of any trucking companies in Canada hiring UK drivers at
the moment through lmo . I have my AZ license. I found a company in
Winnipeg who are trying to do this for me but its taking forever?
Old Nov 25th 2009, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: looking for trucking job in Canada

Have a little Patience!

Or read some of the threads here and you will see loads of info, companies etc

Last edited by dinger24; Nov 25th 2009 at 8:12 pm. Reason: Made a bit of a gremmie of the spelling!
Old Nov 25th 2009, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lstevo
Hi, Does anyone know of any trucking companies in Canada hiring UK drivers at
the moment through lmo . I have my AZ license. I found a company in
Winnipeg who are trying to do this for me but its taking forever?
They are scrutenizing the validity of every application with a fine tooth combe, i know pretty much every company here in the Peg area so who did you get on with ( you can pm that if you want to keep stumm) also how come you have a Canadian licence.
Old Nov 25th 2009, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinger24
Have a little Patience!

Or read some of the threads here and you will see loads of info, companies etc
You cheecky bugger
Old Nov 25th 2009, 10:33 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Gremmie
They are scrutenizing the validity of every application with a fine tooth combe, i know pretty much every company here in the Peg area so who did you get on with ( you can pm that if you want to keep stumm) also how come you have a Canadian licence.
hi gremmie
Thanks for your reply. I came over a few months ago and did the course. To cut a long story short the job didnt work out so i came home. Any way the company dosent have to be in Winnipeg ill go any where. I dont know how to PM this message so dont think i can name the company who is trying to hire me.
Old Nov 26th 2009, 12:55 pm
Banned

hi gremmie
Thanks for your reply. I came over a few months ago and did the course. To cut a long story short the job didnt work out so i came home. Any way the company dosent have to be in Winnipeg ill go any where. I dont know how to PM this message so dont think i can name the company who is trying to hire me.
Hi Again Gremmie
Is the company spirit still hiring uk drivers through lmo

Reguards
Old Nov 27th 2009, 1:27 am
swoops

swoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to allswoops is a name known to all

I dont know how to PM this message
Hi Stevo,

Click on Gremmie on the left of his post and your get a drop down box..your see PM or check the profile also in the same box..

Edit: If you don't see PM, It could be the lack of post you've made so far...

Last edited by swoops; Nov 27th 2009 at 1:31 am.
Old Nov 27th 2009, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Again Gremmie
Is the company spirit still hiring uk drivers through lmo

Reguards
Reguards thats how i would have spelt it to

I dont think any one is getting any LMOs for Manitoba at this time.