Loblaw

Old May 13th 2013, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice
Default Re: Loblaw

You give up that's not the idea the way you deal with the good things in life is making sure they last not sitting on your backside waiting to see what happens
Old May 13th 2013, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

Try being more positive
Old May 13th 2013, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

When things change that are out of your hands you improvise adapt not walk away
Old May 13th 2013, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

So are one of life's doubters?
Old May 13th 2013, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice

Originally Posted by dustyhoward
So are one of life's doubters?
Any chance you could just say what you've got to say in one post?? Or are you having a contest to rack up the most posts
Old May 13th 2013, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

northboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cocker
It’s no good going that far if you just want to be happy and contented and not have a wage that improves your standard of living, and not going to give you a lot more than what you had before.
A person might as well stay in UK on benefit if that’s the case happy wont pay bills; you’re going to be working so hard with the long hours you better make sure you get a lot more than you have now. Nobody will be happy if you’re out working long hours and just getting a living out of it.
One I assume makes the big jump to get a better quality of life and if that means borrowing to buy material things so be it, you have to be earning to do that so nothing wrong with that, it's what makes the world go round.
get where you are coming from COCKER but am not one for making big money .as i think you really get so use to it and up end working your balls off to keep up the kind of living you have getting use to. i be happy if all bills are payed in full and some saving every two week from me wagers into a saving account .for them family times
Old May 13th 2013, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

russjp will become famous soon enoughrussjp will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by northboy
get where you are coming from COCKER but am not one for making big money .as i think you really get so use to it and up end working your balls off to keep up the kind of living you have getting use to. i be happy if all bills are payed in full and some saving every two week from me wagers into a saving account .for them family times
THIS is the only way to look at it - moving to Canada as a get rich quick scheme is for dreamers and usually the ones who end up back on the plane heading home prematurely, as Dusty says, life here is much better than in the UK. We have a house which we rent that i couldnt afford back home and a brand new car to drive around in which i also couldnt afford back home BUT we work hard to pay for these things and are still left with a little bit left over to save and that is on my one wage until my OH can get a work permit sorted.
Old May 14th 2013, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

Points make prizes
Old May 14th 2013, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

See ya
Old May 14th 2013, 9:48 pm
Just Joined

cocker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by grant r
Any chance you could just say what you've got to say in one post?? Or are you having a contest to rack up the most posts
I think he wants to be a mod, if you put them all together in one post you still would not have a clue what he’s talking about. Me’s thinking he’s trying to stir things up with the big boys. As i said talking to the wall.

Last edited by cocker; May 14th 2013 at 9:58 pm.
Old May 14th 2013, 9:49 pm
Just Joined

cocker is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one northboy, are you going over to work in Canada
Old May 15th 2013, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cocker
Nice one northboy, are you going over to work in Canada
its just a case of when COCKER they have all my details and have been back in touch. be looking like 2014 now .
Old May 16th 2013, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

russjp will become famous soon enoughrussjp will become famous soon enough

its just a case of when COCKER they have all my details and have been back in touch. be looking like 2014 now .
Probably be looking at living in Edmonton or Calgary then as we were told the driver allocation is close to what they need in Regina
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

threads gone dead every one must be all happy again lol
Old Jul 2nd 2013, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

spoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nice

Well. I've been here since may 15th (2013), met a few guys here at loblaws. Some off this forum. Jobs looking pretty good to me so far. Wages are pretty decent. Wages are looking around the $3000 to $3500 (basic without holiday pay or waiting time) every two weeks before tax. Got a room at $600 a month and hopefully getting an apartment on 1st oct for $1200 a month. Got a hire car for $450 a month but hoping to get my own in next week or so . Got a month to month sim card for $60 a month. All in all pretty good so far. Companys decent. Jobs easy/decent. Pays decent. Futures looking pretty decent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.