Loblaw

Old May 29th 2012, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Loblaw

head down for a couple of hrs ........means a min of 8hrs in one bl ock ...must show 10hrs in a 24hr *day* off duty..

well 8hrs minus eating washing etc...shaving..

all the same ....hope it works out for ya.
Old May 30th 2012, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

cmetty41 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jamesmc
head down for a couple of hrs ........means a min of 8hrs in one bl ock ...must show 10hrs in a 24hr *day* off duty..

well 8hrs minus eating washing etc...shaving..

all the same ....hope it works out for ya.
I received my letter of approval today from the embassy.They don't rush themselves those people.C u all soon maybe.
Old May 31st 2012, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Phew,the Elite Squadron are on their way,,,,and relax
Old May 31st 2012, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Phew,the Elite Squadron are on their way,,,,and relax
Sarcasm, often said to be the lowest form of wit......by those who don't get it

So Cmetty, what's the immigration program you're on? The HRSDC temporary work permit only needed a letter from an employer and an LMO to get into Canada, if you're doing stuff via the embassy, does that mean that you have PNP? If so then you're in a lot better shape, in terms of staying in Canada that is
Old May 31st 2012, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
Sarcasm, often said to be the lowest form of wit......by those who don't get it

So Cmetty, what's the immigration program you're on? The HRSDC temporary work permit only needed a letter from an employer and an LMO to get into Canada, if you're doing stuff via the embassy, does that mean that you have PNP? If so then you're in a lot better shape, in terms of staying in Canada that is
Hello it's a TWP for 4 years and I can apply for full residence after 12 months if ilike it.
Old May 31st 2012, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

Alright CM, that's a nice long permit, still waiting for mine.
Old May 31st 2012, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by man240utd
Alright CM, that's a nice long permit, still waiting for mine.
E Mail the embassy mate it does get things done a bit quicker good luck.PM me anytime.
Old May 31st 2012, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

deerhunter74 is an unknown quantity at this point

So has anyone started with this company as a driver
Old Jun 1st 2012, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

Mona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really nice

Originally Posted by deerhunter74
So has anyone started with this company as a driver
--------------------------------------------------------

Don't quote me on this but I think the first lot go out the middle of June
Old Jun 4th 2012, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

The first lot are flying out on 10th June.
Old Jun 24th 2012, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

Mona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really nice

My husband going 2 July
Old Jun 24th 2012, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mona Lisa 69
My husband going 2 July

Interesting. I hope you took on board what this fella was saying on your other thread.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=78
Old Jun 24th 2012, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Yes I did thanks, but we are all different, but all good advice i've been given
Old Jun 24th 2012, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mona Lisa 69
Yes I did thanks, but we are all different, but all good advice i've been given
Just surprised that you quote a wage of $73,000 on the other thread. It will be interesting to hear the ups and downs of your adventure.
Old Jun 24th 2012, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

As said before, won't know till I get there and anything could happen, as you say sure i'll be able to report the highs and lows. With regards to salary that was just a guideline and trying to understand if a couple can survive on that, was just a general question.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.