Loblaw

Old Apr 2nd 2012, 1:30 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Loblaw

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Wrong,what you've been offered at Loblaws is ok,certainly not good money.Work out your moving expenses,relocation expenses(cars etc),cost of living(rent etc) and see if it still looks good.
However,if you have some capitol behind you and /or a partner who works it could be a quick route into Canada.Just don't go thinking you'll be living the good life on what they pay alone.
Bollox,I feel a headache coming on,and YES,I know I can't spell "lots of money in the bank".
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

where2now will become famous soon enough

Came accross this news article which may be of interest those of you going out for Loblaw http://www.trucknews.com/news/online...targ=DailyNews
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

Originally Posted by where2now
Came accross this news article which may be of interest those of you going out for Loblaw http://www.trucknews.com/news/online...targ=DailyNews
So, if Loblaws are that bad, how come a this guy mentioned in the above link left Bison to go there?
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by man240utd
So, if Loblaws are that bad, how come a this guy mentioned in the above link left Bison to go there?
For probably the same reasons dickhead drivers leave a job paying 500 quid a week driving a Daf CF to take a job driving a blinged up V8 Scania for 50 quid a week less, size matters........

I can earn, say 40cpm for dragging one trailer around, which can be hard enough on its own in the winter, so would I get double money for pulling two? or triple the money for pulling three? The answer, for those who haven't guessed, is no way Jose
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 6:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
For probably the same reasons dickhead drivers leave a job paying 500 quid a week driving a Daf CF to take a job driving a blinged up V8 Scania for 50 quid a week less, size matters........

I can earn, say 40cpm for dragging one trailer around, which can be hard enough on its own in the winter, so would I get double money for pulling two? or triple the money for pulling three? The answer, for those who haven't guessed, is no way Jose
It sounds like the triples are a non entity. They have been granted permission to run 2 outfits on a trial basis out of Regina to Saskatoon Monday to Friday 9pm to 6 am according to OBAC

Last edited by dave_lol66; Apr 2nd 2012 at 6:18 pm.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
It sounds like the tripled are a non entity. They have been granted permission to run 2 outfits on a trial basis out of Regina to Saskatoon Monday to Friday 9pm to 6 am according to OBAC
It's a publicity stunt

Have you seen that video of Regina? What a load of bollox that is, lakes and glass fronted skyscrapers, big difference to the Regina that I drive through
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

It's a publicity stunt

Have you seen that video of Regina? What a load of bollox that is, lakes and glass fronted skyscrapers, big difference to the Regina that I drive through
No not seen that video, bet during the credits it says "filmed on location in Cumbria"
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

pat..sue is an unknown quantity at this point

could any you guys give more info on loblaws what the number is and stuff..thanks lads
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

What a pair of numbnuts "That" video does reflect the real Regina,it was produced by a mate of mine,and paid for by the Saskatchewan Tourist Board,publicity stunt pah !!
Anyhow,shouldn't you both be at work ?
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

What a pair of numbnuts "That" video does reflect the real Regina,it was produced by a mate of mine,and paid for by the Saskatchewan Tourist Board,publicity stunt pah !!
Nope waiting for winter to pull triples across the prairies
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Away living in sk you may never have heard of theses fancy smart phones. They will get there before the end of the cenutry
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nope waiting for winter to pull triples across the prairies
It's a free world Dave,you pull what you want wherever you want LOL
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

It's a free world Dave,you pull what you want wherever you want LOL
You got that right.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 6:44 pm
Forum Regular

Away living in sk you may never have heard of theses fancy smart phones. They will get there before the end of the cenutry
They're on the way there Dave, the tin can technology is all sorted, they're just working on the string now

I am working too, got my journo hat on today
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

They're on the way there Dave, the tin can technology is all sorted, they're just working on the string now

I am working too, got my journo hat on today
Perhaps you could lend me a string from your Banjo ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.