Loblaw

Old Apr 17th 2013, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

russjp will become famous soon enoughrussjp will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Loblaw

Started my mentor runs this week and had my first drive with a 'pike' today and was well impressed with how well it holds the road, should just add that my shift lasted 25 and a half hours due to the roads freezing up and then being closed past Virden, which is only a 3 and a half hour drive from Regina lol. On the plus side we used a snow day for this situation meaning we get paid normal rate for 9 hours and time and a half for the rest of it, result !!!
Old Apr 17th 2013, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Russ , why was the Hway closed ?
Old Apr 17th 2013, 2:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Well done Russ , why was the Hway closed ?
It was closed at Carbery according to the police we spoke to at Virden but they wouldn't say why, Timmy's at Virden got some hammer lol
Old Apr 17th 2013, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by russjp
It was closed at Carbery according to the police we spoke to at Virden but they wouldn't say why, Timmy's at Virden got some hammer lol
More Pikes blocking up the service roads FFS
Old Apr 17th 2013, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
More Pikes blocking up the service roads FFS
You'd better believe it mate lol
Old Apr 17th 2013, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

Hello campers good to see everyone enjoying themselves
Come on chicken liver tell us your experiences
Old Apr 17th 2013, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dustyhoward
Hello campers good to see everyone enjoying themselves
Come on chicken liver tell us your experiences
Again, which experiences do you want to hear about?

My five years in Canada so far?

Or the twenty odd I did in the UK, East and West Europe, Scandinavia, North Africa and Asia before I came here?

Or maybe something about road testing and writing for trucking magazines, which I still do?

Or even something about the development testing I've done for truck manufacturers?

Narrow it down a bit and I'll be glad to share with you, I promise I won't use any big words
Old Apr 17th 2013, 11:35 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I could share my experiences of being a Transport Manager and MD of a International road freight company sending out vehicles all over Europe, but that would be boring and they didnt camp
Old Apr 17th 2013, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
Again, which experiences do you want to hear about?

My five years in Canada so far?

Or the twenty odd I did in the UK, East and West Europe, Scandinavia, North Africa and Asia before I came here?

Or maybe something about road testing and writing for trucking magazines, which I still do?

Or even something about the development testing I've done for truck manufacturers?

Narrow it down a bit and I'll be glad to share with you, I promise I won't use any big words
1,2,3,4.......10! boom! It's a knockout they think it's all over, it is now
Or has crusty got a rebuttal (that means argument ) to come back with
Old Apr 17th 2013, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Mona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really nice

Can I just say I've dealt with five year olds better behaved. An think ya all need to get a life instead keep writing on ere the job at Loblaw is what it is an this page has had it's time now. The people working there are happy an if not will go home but your all adults believe it or not an you choose your destination! Had some good advice from this thread an has been nice but god they say women are catty! Just hope I don't meet some of you truck drivers! No offense meant. All I can say no matter what people say about Regina if you have done your research it's an ok place, not for everyone but I like it.:-
Old Apr 17th 2013, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

spacemonkey will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mona Lisa 69
Can I just say I've dealt with five year olds better behaved. An think ya all need to get a life instead keep writing on ere the job at Loblaw is what it is an this page has had it's time now. The people working there are happy an if not will go home but your all adults believe it or not an you choose your destination! Had some good advice from this thread an has been nice but god they say women are catty! Just hope I don't meet some of you truck drivers! No offense meant. All I can say no matter what people say about Regina if you have done your research it's an ok place, not for everyone but I like it.:-
I agree but the life of a truck driver induces the need for melodrama, you look at any trucking website on either side of the pond and its the same.

The most fundamental knowledge in the majority of peoples opinions also tends to come from a "mate" or "friend" and so on.

At the end of the day this posting has turned into something negative really for the people involved the website and the company too.
Old Apr 17th 2013, 4:26 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mona Lisa 69
Can I just say I've dealt with five year olds better behaved.-
I think that several of the posters must drive trucks that say "Tonka" on them. At least that's how they behave, like maladjusted five year olds as you say !
Old Apr 17th 2013, 4:34 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

So .... are some of you going to stop knocking other posters and leave the thread to those that want to contribute positively?
Old Apr 17th 2013, 11:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

I called one poster an immature schoolchild some days ago and it got deleted , Now everyones at it ! Plus I think some are a bit miffed the job seems to be OK and once again they have been proved WRONG
Old Apr 18th 2013, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Nobody really knows on this forum what the job involves , hopefully more info might be forthcoming now another user is up and running . Loblaws don't do things half cocked without doubt , and the guys I know working there are mostly happy ,although they aren't running pikes , mainly shunting training docks and office , and all of them are either Canadian or have landed status via previous work.
DH seems to miss the point somewhat that this site is usually a font of knowledge for wannabe Canadian truck drivers more often than not coming out from Britain , yet has failed from day one to give any inside info to those interested in making the move and more relevantly what's involved trying to obtain PR whilst working for them .
Most regulars here are aware of what occurred in Alberta with the West Can boys not leaving the Province enough to count as "long haul drivers " , but the DH is still after 57 pages of insults reluctant to post details , how very freakin helpful is that ? Oh yeah , can you explain or give reason to the relevance of all the "camper " BS , maybe I 'm missing something but it means SFA to me ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.