Loblaw

Old Apr 8th 2013, 11:30 pm
Just Joined

Born_to_fish_68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Loblaw

After fifty-five pages I can't remember if anyone said anything about where Loblaw recruit or where the seminars are, can anyone give me a heads up? Do they recruit in France and if so do they send English speaking recruiters (not that that I couldn't manage in French though)?

Paul

Last edited by Born_to_fish_68; Apr 8th 2013 at 11:49 pm.
Old Apr 9th 2013, 12:06 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dustyhoward
People have messaged me with regards to what they want to know because they see you come on here slating everything I put on here like this waffle message you have put on here about potatoes
You clearly won't work at loblaw which you have made quite clear and to be honest I am considering taking this thread off this forum and hey you get what you want on here loblaw off a good forum because of people like you
Do you not realise that certain things on here I can't talk about because the company won't allow it because its private but who messages me gets the info they need and the ones who get confused on here because you come on here chastising anything about the job and when keep your toys in the pram camper
FFS DH , nobody is slating YOU it's more of a role reversal if you can grasp that concept ? No one is slating the job either , but viewers of this forum want to see facts , see job security , see that PR can be gained by moving over to Canada with their families . You offer no subtance to your posts whilst continually attacking other users and refusing point blank to post details , if you could attract more immigrants via this thread I'm certain that Sean and Trevor would be more than happy with your effort . The Taliban have to go , and go soon .
I have repeatedly supported Loblaws in Regina as a good move for those not wanting the long haul route , my only reservation at present is waiting to see how the nomination for PR works out , you should have received yours by now as should others but viewers need to know that they're not heading back to Blighty in 12/24 months time due to lack of status or some other minor infraction , because as you are well aware until PR is granted you are only a guest in Canada .
Get a grip and offer proper advice or don't bother at all , or as you might be able to comprehend slightly easier MUFFS
Old Apr 9th 2013, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice

I have repeatedly supported Loblaws in Regina as a good move for those not wanting the long haul route , my only reservation at present is waiting to see how the nomination for PR works out , you should have received yours by now as should others but viewers need to know that they're not heading back to Blighty in 12/24 months time due to lack of status or some other minor infraction , because as you are well aware until PR is granted you are only a guest in Canada .
Get a grip and offer proper advice or don't bother at all , or as you might be able to comprehend slightly easier MUFFS [/QUOTE]
Dh, fttm is right just post facts! Enough with the insults! It's not big or clever! If you can't because it's a big secret? Delete this thread and let someone who can and will post facts start a new one! Or just stop camping on here and let other people who are willing to post facts have a go simples
Old Apr 9th 2013, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

wire is an unknown quantity at this point

Loblaws is long haul
I can assure you that what you guys are doing at Loblaws is not classed as long haul over here.
Old Apr 9th 2013, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

I posted a link to a proper information thread (not Loblaws)...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5904:thumbsup:

Maybe Dusty Howard can do similar for this thread, although he complains that FTTM has thrown his toys out... then says he is going to delete this thread!

Now that's throwing yer toys out!
Old Apr 9th 2013, 10:54 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ive removed a number of posts really just to keep the peace.
Come on guys, you are all after the same thing, and should try to help each other .... please ......
Old Apr 10th 2013, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Ive removed a number of posts really just to keep the peace.
Come on guys, you are all after the same thing, and should try to help each other .... please ......
Quite agree , oh btw it was minus 20c this morning not including windchill with more snow forecast . Any trucking jobs in Valencia cos we've had enough of this winter ?
Old Apr 10th 2013, 3:23 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Quite agree , oh btw it was minus 20c this morning not including windchill with more snow forecast . Any trucking jobs in Valencia cos we've had enough of this winter ?
Jeez man, minus 20 .... well, Ive been playing golf this morning, its beautifully sunny and 21 degrees. Weathers weird everywhere this year. Snow in April in the UK, we've had high winds since January almost constantly
Old Apr 10th 2013, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

Debra186 has a brilliant futureDebra186 has a brilliant futureDebra186 has a brilliant futureDebra186 has a brilliant futureDebra186 has a brilliant futureDebra186 has a brilliant futureDebra186 has a brilliant future

I'm not sure why my question about where in England they do interviews was deleted?
Old Apr 10th 2013, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

northboy is an unknown quantity at this point

just found this.cant be right 20 big ones to start out with http://www.trucking-in-canada.net/20....html?spref=fb
Old Apr 10th 2013, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

Debra186 has a brilliant futureDebra186 has a brilliant futureDebra186 has a brilliant futureDebra186 has a brilliant futureDebra186 has a brilliant futureDebra186 has a brilliant futureDebra186 has a brilliant future

I read a thread on this forum in the last few days which recommends you allow at least twice that as a get you in fund. (But it's very useful to have such a detailed breakdown so thanks for that - I'm off to read it avidly!!)
Old Apr 11th 2013, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

russjp will become famous soon enoughrussjp will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
Pmsl @ FTTM
Old Apr 11th 2013, 3:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by russjp
Pmsl @ FTTM
Always like to give him an update on our crappy winter , living where he does it must be difficult to comprehend this rubbish
Old Apr 16th 2013, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

People have messaged me with regards to what they want to know because they see you come on here slating everything I put on here like this waffle message you have put on here about potatoes
You clearly won't work at loblaw which you have made quite clear and to be honest I am considering taking this thread off this forum and hey you get what you want on here loblaw off a good forum because of people like you
Do you not realise that certain things on here I can't talk about because the company won't allow it because its private but who messages me gets the info they need and the ones who get confused on here because you come on here chastising anything about the job and when keep your toys in the pram camper
So if that's the case then say so, rather than mouthing off about it, if answering a specific (not the ocean btw) question would piss off the boss man, say so, it ain't rocket science ffs.

And as for you playing the victim, words fail me
Old Apr 16th 2013, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

Zzzzzzzzz keep repeating yourself broken record anyway why don't you tell the world your experiences that's what people want to know not you moaning

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.