Loblaw

Old Apr 3rd 2013, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future
Default Re: Loblaw

Originally Posted by dustyhoward
Where in England do you earn$2400 a week?
CDN 2,400 a week? That's CDN 124,800 a year!

Can you give us an example of how this money will be made up (or scan a wage slip for us to look at), thanks.

I'm sure there will be some families willing to pack up and move over for those promised earnings
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

meritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nicemeritor is just really nice

Originally Posted by northboy
so $72000 less 28% tax $51840 less rent ($18000) $33840 divide by 52 = $650 still not a lot when you look at it, i make more than that here ,, divide that by 1.50 = £344
Northboy why have you taken the rent off the net take home pay???

Your figure's are still wrong,deduction's are nearer to +30%,Mine last year ran at 33%,The exchange rate at the moment is around $1.63 6years ago it was around $2.10,As the exchange rate does not come into it so why are you working this out??.

THE GB POUND DOES NOT EXSIST IN CANADA,IN CASE YOU HAD NOT NOTICED THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CURRENCY.
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

russjp will become famous soon enoughrussjp will become famous soon enough

I think the point being made Northboy is that you are making the fatal mistake of converting everything in GBP. The Canadian dollar goes a lot further than the pound and you get a lot more for your money. Until you stop converting it back into GBP you will never truly get a grip on the value of moving and working here. If its any consolation, we do the same when food shopping at Walmart. It's very easy to walk round converting everything over and thinking 'wow, that's really expensive' but it's all relative when you think for example a loaf of bread here is about $3 or £2 a loaf BUT if you're making $2000-$2500 bi weekly it's at least double what you'd make back home so the costs become relative to earnings - STOP CONVERTING THE CURRENCY - trust me it makes all the difference :-)
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mickfly

Can you give us an example of how this money will be made up (or scan a wage slip for us to look at), thanks.

I'm sure there will be some families willing to pack up and move over for those promised earnings
We don't get issued with paper wageslips apparently now, all electronic mate
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by russjp
We don't get issued with paper wageslips apparently now, all electronic mate
My point is that DH is saying you can earn CDN 2,400 A WEEK! People will be seeing Loony signs and packing their bags to come over now, but I don't believe the figure, so as DH is ignoring me, does anyone have proof of those CDN 100,000 plus earning?
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

northboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tattoo99
But you sit in endless traffic jams (M6-M1)
45 min break a day plus extra if you drive more than
The nine
No decent truckstops (most closed down )
Sorry pal but that's what I want to get away from Your welcome to it !
cant fault mate really. this place is shit just cant afford to do the dream at the minute ,,i wish you the very best tattoo
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mickfly

and i would be over there on the next plane if that was the weekly income . but as things stand ,just not a choice at the minute may be one day when me 3 kids naff off lol and i can live a peaceful life and chill lol ohh a joke
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by meritor
Northboy why have you taken the rent off the net take home pay???

Your figure's are still wrong,deduction's are nearer to +30%,Mine last year ran at 33%,The exchange rate at the moment is around $1.63 6years ago it was around $2.10,As the exchange rate does not come into it so why are you working this out??.

THE GB POUND DOES NOT EXSIST IN CANADA,IN CASE YOU HAD NOT NOTICED THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CURRENCY.
if thats the case.if any one wanted to pack up and go back to UK god knows why, surely your little nest egg would be at the UK exchange rate ???? but i get where you are coming from with the CDN ,YES you may get more for the dollar over there. the rent is taken off after your tax is taken off your top line , which is your yearly wage. give or take a few hundred dollars giving the tax at 28%/33% tax rate .unless you don't pay rent but if you do it must come out of your wagers at some point. hence
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

garvs11 is an unknown quantity at this point

$2400 PER WEEK IM Packing Already where do i sign,maybe i would have to see a payslip and what is involved to get this sum before i jump ship again.
$9,600 per 4 weeks that is AWESOME.
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

I'm not ignoring anyone I just don't get carried away on here
If you do Winnipeg and back 5 days a week it's 2400 a week I can't show you a wage slip because I don't do Winnipeg it doesn't suit me unlike lots on here I'm not here in Canada just to make money I take home 2400 a fortnight and that's fine for me
But if you work for loblaw pulling pykes to winnipeg 5 days a week 2400 you earn a week
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

So if you want to work for loblaw that's what you can earn
It's not black magic or lottery numbers
You work 13 hours a day but you earn 2400 a week
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

I have done Winnipeg so I know how much it is so for the first time it seems loblaw will pay you what they say
You get paid extra for refuelling and various other things not I repeat NOT just mileage
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dustyhoward
I'm not ignoring anyone I just don't get carried away on here
If you do Winnipeg and back 5 days a week it's 2400 a week I can't show you a wage slip because I don't do Winnipeg it doesn't suit me unlike lots on here I'm not here in Canada just to make money I take home 2400 a fortnight and that's fine for me
But if you work for loblaw pulling pykes to winnipeg 5 days a week 2400 you earn a week
that's some mileage 5730 km a week over 5 days drive a man to drink that ,, thats like doing London to Glasgow and back 5 days a week or nights // either way soon get p/off with that i say
Old Apr 3rd 2013, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

Looks like you really don't want to be in Canada do you northboy
Old Apr 4th 2013, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by northboy
that's some mileage 5730 km a week over 5 days drive a man to drink that ,, thats like doing London to Glasgow and back 5 days a week or nights // either way soon get p/off with that i say
You`re not actually driving into Winnipeg every night but swapping pikes over before you reach that point but as DH says you can make this sort of money at Loblaws due to the way the wage is structured.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.