Loblaw

Old Mar 31st 2013, 3:04 pm
To infinity and Beyond !!

tattoo99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Loblaw

Originally Posted by russjp
More negativity, marvellous, thats just what we need !!! From what i understand, the average driver comes out with around $5k a month, if you cant live life to a reasonable standard on that sort of money then you are doing something seriously wrong. If you are looking to move to a country where you can work 35 hours a week and make 3 or 4 times your weekly UK earnings then you are :

a) Seriously disillusioned as this is not an achievable target in almost every country in the world where our so called trade is accepted as a reason for entry.

b) Wanting to move for all the wrong reasons, its about the change of lifestyle and new beginnings, a new adventure. If you`re coming here purely for financial gain then you are gonna be going home on the next plane.

It`s obviously not for you mate, moving to Canada will have its financial benefits in the long term but as already stated, the first 18-24 months will be about sacrificing some of your lifestyle and financially tough as you are starting all over again.

Can I suggest you try winning the lottery instead
Old Mar 31st 2013, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

Like I've said before you can earn 2400 a week but that depends if it suits you
But your earnings can go along way if you are not stupid with the money northboy you need to look at your figures if your not coming out and have not interest in coming out then what's the point in trying to work it out
Lots of rentals for starters include the bills in the rent
Old Mar 31st 2013, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

northboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dustyhoward
But your earnings can go along way if you are not stupid with the money northboy you need to look at your figures if your not coming out and have not interest in coming out then what's the point in trying to work it out
as i say dusty these figures have to be taken into account ,and if your taking your family out with you , well them figures don't seam to add up in my book , and moving over there to be worst off doing 500 miles plus ,working nights.winter driving sadly its not going to be on my to do list , am sure after a few people do the sums two will think twice to ,,
Old Mar 31st 2013, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

More negativity, marvellous, thats just what we need !!! From what i understand, the average driver comes out with around $5k a month, if you cant live life to a reasonable standard on that sort of money then you are doing something seriously wrong. If you are looking to move to a country where you can work 35 hours a week and make 3 or 4 times your weekly UK earnings then you are :

a) Seriously disillusioned as this is not an achievable target in almost every country in the world where our so called trade is accepted as a reason for entry.

b) Wanting to move for all the wrong reasons, its about the change of lifestyle and new beginnings, a new adventure. If you`re coming here purely for financial gain then you are gonna be going home on the next plane.

It`s obviously not for you mate, moving to Canada will have its financial benefits in the long term but as already stated, the first 18-24 months will be about sacrificing some of your lifestyle and financially tough as you are starting all over again.

Can I suggest you try winning the lottery instead
$5000 a month that's worst , not even going to divide that up as it will not go down well figure wise ,, think this loblaw job is a young single mans dream ,, think a family man of 4 like my self well its a big no/no ,, and can turn into a night mare for my self , good luck russjp hope all turns out well for you and every one else

Last edited by northboy; Mar 31st 2013 at 7:52 pm.
Old Mar 31st 2013, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

9000 a month you can earn and there are drivers who have brought families with them and its worked and like I keep saying you have to watch what you spend money on at first but family life does work
Old Mar 31st 2013, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

Working for loblaw will earn you money you won't earn in England but its not for everyone
As for winter driving its not the end of the world I have been told is the worst winter since 56 the locals tell me and that being the case it isn't that bad
Old Mar 31st 2013, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

the point in working it out was to see if its worth coming out ,, and flying half way around the world without doing the figures would be silly in my eyes dusty ,3 plane tickets for the family has to be though long and hard about two, and 3 girls age 12/15/17 , think that wage is know were near enough,, for the risk
Old Mar 31st 2013, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

9000 a month you can earn and there are drivers who have brought families with them and its worked and like I keep saying you have to watch what you spend money on at first but family life does work
CAD 9000? Is that a typo?
Old Mar 31st 2013, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

russjp will become famous soon enoughrussjp will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mickfly
CAD 9000? Is that a typo?
Possible if you hammer the hours mick from what we`ve been told, what you have to understand is its not just the miles we`re getting paid but all the other stuff on top too
Old Mar 31st 2013, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

so $6K a month gross x12 =$72k a yr..
dont like compairing uk to Canada but 47K ish pounds a yr.
dont think i met any one near that money in rural Scotland.
$1500 bi weekly home is ok ,earn that ish and no problem ,we still have a good life..
jimmy.
Old Mar 31st 2013, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

russjp will become famous soon enoughrussjp will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jamesmc
$1500 bi weekly home is ok ,earn that ish and no problem ,we still have a good life..
jimmy.
Nice to hear the voice of reason speaking some sense - you live to your means if you`re sensible - if people wanna play`keep up with the joneses` then maybe they should stay in the UK
Old Mar 31st 2013, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Possible if you hammer the hours mick from what we`ve been told, what you have to understand is its not just the miles we`re getting paid but all the other stuff on top too
I posted my Canadian earnings for a full year on another thread, obviously I should have been with you lads in Regina at CAD $9,000 a month.
Old Mar 31st 2013, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

2,400 a week? That's 9,600 a month, 115,000 a year! Where do I get an application form?
Old Apr 1st 2013, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jamesmc
jimmy.
dont like comparing but
rent with Canada either but if you guys are paying around $1500 a month rent that,s $18000 so $72000 minus tax at 28% leaves you $51840 minus $18000 for renting
leaves you. $33840 divided by 12 $2820.then by 4 that,s $705 a week work out to the uk £ thats £463 .81 p if the canada renting was cheaper you guys would be raking it in ,,its this renting lark that,s the killer guys ,
Old Apr 1st 2013, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

.if ya live outside the City say uptae an hr drive its a fair bit cheaper to rent & tae buy.check mls.ca.
Unfortunately Sk is booming so no quite as many bargains as before.
rural Mb is a lot ,lot cheaper
but you could rent to buy as well (more than a few dae this).
Im hoping my bud will come on and explain how to get a mortgage on a TWP.
as all i can mind is that you need to have worked for 6months and use a brooker to find best deal.
jimmy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.