Loblaw

Old Mar 22nd 2013, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice
Default Re: Loblaw

Thanks for your support
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Heard the new arrivals were in with Rob Davis yesterday complaining about the cold . Can hear Russjp's teeth chattering all the way to Manchester .
Look forward to seeing him back on line , have you introduced yourself yet DH ?
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

Mona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really nice

Well I'm sure we all complain about the cold when we first get her after all we're only human they say this is the coldest an longest winter it has been for a long time in Canada/Regina so I give credit to the guys that have lasted at Loblaw an the rest of the drivers that are out there is these weather conditions, it can't be easy. Although, I was under impression this was normal, so fingers crossed next year it'll be bit milder as I'll be hopefully travelling off to work every day too.

I look forward to the newbies views of Loblaw an Regina over the coming days
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 1:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Don't want to ruin your day but temps this winter haven't been that bad ,only a few times into the minus 30's and not for weeks at a time as can happen.
Just the amount and duration of this snow (record amounts) which is seriously hacking people off now , and the thoughts of what's about to happen come the big thaw . I live in the valley and am making plans to clear the basement within the next week or so
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 4:36 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I cant imagine living in temperatures like that
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 11:15 pm
Just Joined

cukks is an unknown quantity at this point

iv been watching the thread and all i see or read is a few just slagging guys off and the weather is bad and how would you handle it here....aload off BS.. we now weather is bad as if you read all the threads it tells you...but to but a downer on somebody wanting to try a better life ....give it a rest and let them try..
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

cukks is an unknown quantity at this point

dusty .....i got the job in nippon express uk....xx
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I cant imagine living in temperatures like that
It's not too bad , would be Utopia without the hard winters and we sure do appreciate the summer
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cukks
iv been watching the thread and all i see or read is a few just slagging guys off and the weather is bad and how would you handle it here....aload off BS.. we now weather is bad as if you read all the threads it tells you...but to but a downer on somebody wanting to try a better life ....give it a rest and let them try..
The complaints are about the actual lack of information on the whole of this thread. People on the forums want this.... http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785904

Originally Posted by cukks
give it a rest and let them try
You ever met anyone who has lost everything because they didn't get all the info, and just 'gave it a try'?
I have.
Are you really saying there should be no negative info discussed here?
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
It's not too bad , would be Utopia without the hard winters and we sure do appreciate the summer
Don't mention the skeeters.
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

grant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nicegrant r is just really nice

and the thoughts of what's about to happen come the big thaw . I live in the valley and am making plans to clear the basement within the next week or so
I wonder how many newbies out there have given this sort of problem a thought
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 12:22 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickfly
The complaints are about the actual lack of information on the whole of this thread. People on the forums want this.... http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785904

You ever met anyone who has lost everything because they didn't get all the info, and just 'gave it a try'?
I have.
Are you really saying there should be no negative info discussed here?
Negative info is of course fine as its part of life .... but not in the way it sometimes gets put over here as sniping, and consequently the posts run right off topic.

Perhaps we could stick on the subject in hand and give both points of view in an acceptable manner
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

Heard the new arrivals were in with Rob Davis yesterday complaining about the cold . Can hear Russjp's teeth chattering all the way to Manchester .
Not yet FTM I start after they finish but I will
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

Well living through the worst winter since 1956 it has been a challenge but it is coming to the end of winter and it's not the end of the world
Old Mar 24th 2013, 12:03 pm
To infinity and Beyond !!

tattoo99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Better Wrap up Even Warmer when i land ...Brrrrr

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.