Needing a sharing buddy any takers ??? 16 th April
Pm me
Sent you a pm mate
Old Mar 19th 2013, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

Stich is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Loblaw

Originally Posted by man240utd
Are there any guys going over to Loblaw on 16th April?
Ye my OH is going over then......
Old Mar 19th 2013, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Stich
Ye my OH is going over then......
Sorry man240, just read all the posts re why your asking..... Can't help soz.....
Old Mar 20th 2013, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dustyhoward
What's up mickfly Its got nothing about being cocky i will only inform those who will work for loblaws what it's about because of all the happy campers who slate what I put on here bearing in mind they are not going to work for loblaw
If you read the previous threads I did explain shifts and money
Well loblaws isn't just about miles for your money but again you have no interest in working for them so no need for you to ask about it or are you interested?
Err no , you've never explained a typical work week /shift DH .
Any new members to this forum can't PM immediately so why not just openly post ? Would save any interested people a lot of wasted time .
I've never slated Loblaws for their immigration program , just you and your attitude problems , you're quick to tell the rest of us already here what a bunch of knobs we all are but fail to expand with details , just insults .
BTW , what's with all the "camper " BS ?
Old Mar 20th 2013, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

Hello stich welcome to the loblaw thread informative most of the time when. Certain people aren't on here any questions you have fire away
Old Mar 20th 2013, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

Good afternoon campers how are we all more snow expected here in Regina tomorrow but by the end of the week it's warming up to 0 degrees get out that sun block
Old Mar 20th 2013, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Hi stich has your other half landed?
Old Mar 21st 2013, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Stitch when your OH gets here his first few days of training will involve work getting him social security,medical,bank account and applying for his license
Old Mar 21st 2013, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Thread on main forum might be of interest to anyone coming over :
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=730597
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 12:38 am
Just Joined

Hi stich has your other half landed?
HI Dusty, No he's due over on the 16th April........... ask Mona who I am & who my OH is ( I hope she remembers)

Last edited by Stich; Mar 22nd 2013 at 12:48 am.
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

Mona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really nice

HI Dusty, No he's due over on the 16th........... ask Mona who I am & who my OH is ( I hope she remembers)
No worries I explained to him 😀 brain like sieve he's not used to people having diff names. Hope OH gonna be prepared for this snow as more coming cant see it going before he gets here, but sure he'll enjoy the challenge
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 12:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mona Lisa 69
No worries I explained to him 😀 brain like sieve he's not used to people having diff names. Hope OH gonna be prepared for this snow as more coming cant see it going before he gets here, but sure he'll enjoy the challenge
Hi Mona, men honestly, what would they do without us....No smart arse replies from anyone OK.

Ye he can't wait to get back to driving in it.
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

The snow will be nearly gone when he gets here
I do apologise for not recognising who you despite my wife's so called comment about my brain
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

Mona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really nice

Hi Mona, men honestly, what would they do without us....No smart arse replies from anyone OK.

Ye he can't wait to get back to driving in it.
Sure there will be a whole load new views on Loblaw soon as newbies arrived this week, be whole new experience as roads seem to be getting worse. Stay safe all you drivers out there feel for them at the moment
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 1:11 am
Just Joined

I do apologise for not recognising who you despite my wife's so called comment about my brain
I'll let you off this time..............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.