Loblaw

Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice
Default Re: Loblaw

So how's it going man240utd
Old Mar 17th 2013, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

russjp will become famous soon enoughrussjp will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by man240utd
Are there any guys going over to Loblaw on 16th April?
One of my former workmates is travelling out in the 16th April group
Old Mar 17th 2013, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dustyhoward
So if anyone who is coming to loblaws this year has any questions to do with the job please ask away I will help all I can it will be relevant and realistic
Thanks DH, will be landing Tuesday night so hopefully catch up at some point
Old Mar 17th 2013, 8:29 pm
To infinity and Beyond !!

tattoo99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are there any guys going over to Loblaw on 16th April?
Me
Old Mar 17th 2013, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

I was just wondering if anybody wanted to share a place to live, once we get there. I am going back to Loblaw after coming back at the end of August, due to my wife being ill. I went over in July last year.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

I am fine DustyHoward. Coming over 12th April.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Mickfly, apologies if I'm mixing u up with another user but I'm just a bit fed up of trying to get useful information of the situation I'm about to head into only to be confronted by cynical individuals who have either never worked for the company or couldn't hack it in Canada, no offence was intended but I'm nothing but upfront and that's all ANYBODY gets from me either by pm or here on the forum
Old Mar 17th 2013, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

I was just wondering if anybody wanted to share a place to live, once we get there. I am going back to Loblaw after coming back at the end of August, due to my wife being ill. I went over in July last year.
Sent you a pm regarding accommodation mate
Old Mar 17th 2013, 9:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by russjp
Mickfly, apologies if I'm mixing u up with another user but I'm just a bit fed up of trying to get useful information of the situation I'm about to head into only to be confronted by cynical individuals who have either never worked for the company or couldn't hack it in Canada, no offence was intended but I'm nothing but upfront and that's all ANYBODY gets from me either by pm or here on the forum
No problem. I had 5 months with H&R it was rubbish, no work, no money bad treatment. I went back for a full year to a different company which bore no comparison to H&R, great job great lads etc. We may be going back again, but came home for birth of first grand child.

All I meant is that some people promise to keep newbies informed about how it is, then they are never seen again if it is negative, so I hope you really do tell it like it is (good or bad) for the benefit of families who may be considering a move.
As far as this thread is concerned, Dusty has still told us all practically nothing about the job or the earnings as he seems too busy being cocky towards people who are trying to be polite to him.

BTW: We both loved it in Canada (including the Canadian people we met), the only slagging I ever gave was to H&R.

Good luck Tuesday.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by russjp
BTW: It's very easy to accuse people of not being able to 'hack it' in Canada, when the reality with some companies is that you are better off retreating to gather your wits and save some money, it's not about an inability to do the job, it's about not being given the miles to do, and no miles = no money.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mickfly
BTW: It's very easy to accuse people of not being able to 'hack it' in Canada, when the reality with some companies is that you are better off retreating to gather your wits and save some money, it's not about an inability to do the job, it's about not being given the miles to do, and no miles = no money.
Point taken will let you know what happens and thanks for the good luck wishes
Old Mar 17th 2013, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

What's up mickfly Its got nothing about being cocky i will only inform those who will work for loblaws what it's about because of all the happy campers who slate what I put on here bearing in mind they are not going to work for loblaw
If you read the previous threads I did explain shifts and money
Well loblaws isn't just about miles for your money but again you have no interest in working for them so no need for you to ask about it or are you interested?
Old Mar 17th 2013, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Campers if you are interested in loblaws then ask away
Old Mar 17th 2013, 9:33 pm
To infinity and Beyond !!

tattoo99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Needing a sharing buddy any takers ??? 16 th April
Pm me
Old Mar 17th 2013, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

I'm not being cocky about anything and I'm well aware of the horror stories about other companies we had 1 new English drivers joining us 2 weeks ago from other companies and I know fingers get burned and your Canadian dream can end in tatters but the thing that loblaw have done is abit different partly to do with being the company that owns all the destinations so the mileage is good but you don't only get paid by the mile so it's not bad
There are hit and run drivers wanting to join

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.