Loblaw

Old Mar 17th 2013, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

russjp will become famous soon enoughrussjp will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Loblaw

this thread is an INFORMATIVE one, i would only be expressing my own experience be that positive or negative but i`m sure that will provide you with more than enough ammunition to apply your jaded views of Canada to

Last edited by russjp; Mar 17th 2013 at 3:04 pm.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by russjp
this thread is an INFORMATIVE one, i would only be expressing my own experience be that positive or negative but i`m sure that will provide you with more than enough ammunition to apply your jaded views of Canada to
If that reply is aimed at me, where on earth have you seen my jaded views of Canada?
Please provide some links to where I have applied those views.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 4:52 pm
To infinity and Beyond !!

tattoo99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mickfly
If that reply is aimed at me, where on earth have you seen my jaded views of Canada?
Please provide some links to where I have applied those views.
Now Now Boy's ...You'll be taking your Ball home next
Old Mar 17th 2013, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

Are there any guys going over to Loblaw on 16th April?
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

Hi campers I see by certain people's messages the negativity is still thriving.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

What is wrong with night work?
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

man240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really niceman240utd is just really nice

Things never change on here Dusty
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

Hi campers how is everyone?
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

If your job in England is so great why come on here?
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

northboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by russjp
Think you`ve answered your own questions really here with this post mate, its obviously not for you judging by the negativity you`re expressing before you`ve even got there. Not having a pop at you just making observations but kb33 summed it up perfectly, you gotta be prepared to take some steps backward and maybe work the shifts you dont wanna work to achieve the end goal. I`m taking the big step this week mate so if you wanna pm me for info then feel free as i wont dress it up as something it aint
that will be good of you to past the info on russjp ,,
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

I created this thread to help people get to Canada with the help of loblaws giving people a job even before they got here.
Let's face it the reason why people come here in the first place is to have a better life because the life in Britain certainly at the moment is not good to say the least.
But if anyone who thinks Canada doesnt have its fair share of challenges is wrong but compared to what's going on in Britain it's in much better shape at the moment.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

EXACTLY. Well said.
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

The weather is a real bone of contention for everyone in Canada but what people fail to realise or just moan for the sake of it it's CANADA isn't that what happens here you don't need alot of research to realise that much people need to chill out excuse the pun the summer will be here you have got through the worst winter since 1956 the locals tell me and they say this weather at the moment is what march does and if anything you have experienced a bad winter and lived to tell the tale.
According to history if you do your RESEARCH at the end of this year this winter will be mild in comparison to the one we are coming to the end of
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

So are all the campers coming out all excited about coming to canada
Old Mar 17th 2013, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

So if anyone who is coming to loblaws this year has any questions to do with the job please ask away I will help all I can it will be relevant and realistic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.