Loblaw

Old Mar 4th 2013, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice
Default Re: Loblaw

So called people like fat the mat sorry flat to the mat who don't even live in Canada and aren't brave enough to venture out of Manchester the so called centre of the universe have the neck to moan and knock Canadian companies who are trying to give opportunities to good British drivers a chance in Canada where British companies fail them is very sad
Old Mar 4th 2013, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

russjp will become famous soon enoughrussjp will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jamesmc
This is one o the reasons why folk do not want to help anymore!!
you have a computer use it ...Loblaws Regina telephone number is available
phone them up...e mail them...do something for your self.

how the hell do you think the ones that arrived before managed ?
we came over and looked for work,and took a chance.
now people want there hand held all the way and tucked in at night! you are going to drive a truck ,its the same shit just different depth.,,what ya gonna do when its -40 below and you have a problem and.blowing a blizzard
To Dusty & the others at Loblaws i hope you manage to sort this bunch of screwdrivers out before they blow it for all the other drivers ,,its beginning to sound like a typical western bolshy bunch are coming your way.
sorry about the rant folks but a lot off us on here did it the hard way and dont mind helping but we would hate to see employers give up on uk drivers because of a few mouthpieces.
need to have a coffee now.
and as my other post ...no point emailing /posting bad thoughts to me (as it has happened) as i really dont give a ...k.
im living the good life! jimmy.
Can i ask please my friend that you dont tar everyone with the same brush, we aren`t all whingers and wasters if you dont mind. Some of us are grafters and just want to get over there and get our heads down to work, be that home every shift, away for a few days at a time or whatever. I may have the advantage of knowing someone who already works there but i am going to work and live with my family and no-one else`s and this is my one and only priority, but i would like to add that it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out the kind of runs we`ll ALL be doing as the subbies are given the heave-ho and that includes the guys who went there last year. Personally i dont mind what runs i`m doing as long as everyone is being treated in the same manner which in my opinion is what will happen eventually with a fixed run rota being put in place. I could give details of earnings given to me by my friend but refuse for 2 reasons :

1. Its personal and private information.

2. From what i understand your wage will vary from week to week depending on where you get sent and ultimately the miles you cover.

Can we just stop the sniping and get back to being a credible source of information for those people thinking of making the big leap ?

That said, I have no time for people who need their hand holding all the way because they cant be bothered to do their research.

Rant over lol
Old Mar 4th 2013, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

Originally Posted by northboy
still we dont have any hours worked by loblaw drivers ,, you ask one question on here and its side tracked a lot on here , , people need to know the facts hours worked a week pay tax you pay etc etc ,, ,i live in hope one day it may get a answer??????????
Northboy the hours vary from 11-14 hours a shift depends where you go and with that the money varies too
From $185-450 a shift again depends where you go
Tax varies from 28%-32% depends how much you work
Basically how much you put in depends on how much you get out
Old Mar 4th 2013, 8:23 pm
To infinity and Beyond !!

tattoo99 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by russjp
Can i ask please my friend that you dont tar everyone with the same brush, we aren`t all whingers and wasters if you dont mind. Some of us are grafters and just want to get over there and get our heads down to work, be that home every shift, away for a few days at a time or whatever. I may have the advantage of knowing someone who already works there but i am going to work and live with my family and no-one else`s and this is my one and only priority, but i would like to add that it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out the kind of runs we`ll ALL be doing as the subbies are given the heave-ho and that includes the guys who went there last year. Personally i dont mind what runs i`m doing as long as everyone is being treated in the same manner which in my opinion is what will happen eventually with a fixed run rota being put in place. I could give details of earnings given to me by my friend but refuse for 2 reasons :

1. Its personal and private information.

2. From what i understand your wage will vary from week to week depending on where you get sent and ultimately the miles you cover.

Can we just stop the sniping and get back to being a credible source of information for those people thinking of making the big leap ?

That said, I have no time for people who need their hand holding all the way because they cant be bothered to do their research.

Rant over lol
Hear Hear why cant we all help each other it's like
being at rugby truckstop
Old Mar 4th 2013, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Flats as you are in England what good driving jobs are there in England
Old Mar 4th 2013, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

Damn right russ good old rugby truckstop
Old Mar 5th 2013, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

So let us adults share info to each other about helping getting to Canada and not moan and slate companies that you have never heard of and let you keep watching your ice road truckers DVD set you got for Christmas in Manchester
Old Mar 5th 2013, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

cukks is an unknown quantity at this point

lol...lol..lol
Old Mar 5th 2013, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dustyhoward
Look you live in Manchester face facts I know you really want to be here but one day when you grow up and become an adult it might happen for you bless ya
So I live in Manchester WTF ? If this is fact why on March 25th 2012 did you send me a PM asking what Regina is like ??

BTW Highway 11 is much better today , was horrible last night .
Old Mar 5th 2013, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

What episode of ice road truckers was that flats
Old Mar 5th 2013, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

Cukks did you apply for job in canada
Old Mar 5th 2013, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

If I did ask you about Regina flats your answer was wrong hey ho
Old Mar 5th 2013, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Never replied mate . Why don't you try using a full stop and paragraph instead of the submit button ?
Old Mar 5th 2013, 4:48 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Im going to put on my old Transport Directors hat now and say
Please .... lets keep it civil
Old Mar 5th 2013, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

northboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mona Lisa 69
Sorry you don't feel your questions are answered but hours depends on what runs you do an there are extras you get paid for, so difficult to say what you will get paid. Then you have to pay pension an health care out of it so will vary from person to person. Sorry cant be of more help!
thanks for that mona lisa ,, ,just be nice to get a idea of the fort nighty wage at loblaws ,even after all the take off,s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.