Loblaw

Old Mar 4th 2013, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

Mona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really nice
Default Re: Loblaw

Originally Posted by Madjock76
So why come on here & try to belittle someone?
Yes we all had the same interview, that doesn't mean that the questions he asked were answered & in the stressful environment of an interview you don't always take everything in!
We're all making quite a leap going out there & we should be sticking together & helping each other not abusing each other!

------------------

Well said, an everyone's circumstances are different as we know.

Lets all try help

Summer coming soon - so I keep telling myself
Old Mar 4th 2013, 1:18 am
Just Joined

Madjock76 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's so nice to see that British drivers, no matter where in the world are still the same old bunch of whiney, back stabbing bunch of w@¥#ers going!!
These forums are meant for helping each other out!, ffs!
Old Mar 4th 2013, 1:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mona Lisa 69
------------------

Well said, an everyone's circumstances are different as we know.

Lets all try help

Summer coming soon - so I keep telling myself
It'll be nicer than the dull, damp, grey we've had the last 2 years!! Lol
Old Mar 4th 2013, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

Mona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really niceMona Lisa 69 is just really nice

It'll be nicer than the dull, damp, grey we've had the last 2 years!! Lol
OH with agree but i'm looking forward to a bit of the rainy stuff got me wellies as well needed ere !!!

sure you and your family will love it here even if you take it as an experience, we don't these things till we try. An somewhere else to moan about, you won't be moaning about rain you'll be moaning about the snow and ice This comment meant all in good jest!!!! Brits love to moan bit it male or female, but in my experience the Canadian's here just deal with it part of life

Just remember not you personally but in general your not moving to somewhere else in UK things done different so go with flow makes it so much easier
Old Mar 4th 2013, 1:42 am
Just Joined

Just remember not you personally but in general your not moving to somewhere else in UK things done different so go with flow makes it so much easier
That's what I'm hoping, slow things down a little! Lol
Old Mar 4th 2013, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

That's what I'm hoping, slow things down a little! Lol
Agree life lot slower here not all can deal with it, but it's good thing. My days commuting to London well over!!!!!! I can't earn as much here as UK but don't need to any more.

People are def. different in nice way takes getting used to, but going with flo is good idea.

As my mum says all good things come to those who wait - so on that note i'd betta stop posting on ere as everyone get annoyed with me as no info!
Old Mar 4th 2013, 8:52 am
Just Joined

cukks is an unknown quantity at this point

loved your threads mona lisa,one thing confirmined to me is the weather thtas made me think know.thanx
Old Mar 4th 2013, 9:07 am
Just Joined

Nikkinoo75 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm hoping for a nice summer for you Lisa. Looks like me and the kids will miss most of it if things go as planned - looking to join hubby (aka madjock76) out there in September (fingers crossed - still awaiting Visa application process).
Old Mar 4th 2013, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

spoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nicespoilt1033 is just really nice

np, thanks mona lisa 69.
Old Mar 4th 2013, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

northboy is an unknown quantity at this point

still we dont have any hours worked by loblaw drivers ,, you ask one question on here and its side tracked a lot on here , , people need to know the facts hours worked a week pay tax you pay etc etc ,, ,i live in hope one day it may get a answer??????????
Old Mar 4th 2013, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by northboy
still we dont have any hours worked by loblaw drivers ,, you ask one question on here and its side tracked a lot on here , , people need to know the facts hours worked a week pay tax you pay etc etc ,, ,i live in hope one day it may get a answer??????????
Sorry you don't feel your questions are answered but hours depends on what runs you do an there are extras you get paid for, so difficult to say what you will get paid. Then you have to pay pension an health care out of it so will vary from person to person. Sorry cant be of more help!
Old Mar 4th 2013, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nikkinoo75
I'm hoping for a nice summer for you Lisa. Looks like me and the kids will miss most of it if things go as planned - looking to join hubby (aka madjock76) out there in September (fingers crossed - still awaiting Visa application process).
Sept can still be a good month too, snow didn't arrive until November, so you'll have time to settle in before the snow arrived
Old Mar 4th 2013, 6:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northboy
This is one o the reasons why folk do not want to help anymore!!
you have a computer use it ...Loblaws Regina telephone number is available
phone them up...e mail them...do something for your self.

how the hell do you think the ones that arrived before managed ?
we came over and looked for work,and took a chance.
now people want there hand held all the way and tucked in at night! you are going to drive a truck ,its the same shit just different depth.,,what ya gonna do when its -40 below and you have a problem and.blowing a blizzard
To Dusty & the others at Loblaws i hope you manage to sort this bunch of screwdrivers out before they blow it for all the other drivers ,,its beginning to sound like a typical western bolshy bunch are coming your way.
sorry about the rant folks but a lot off us on here did it the hard way and dont mind helping but we would hate to see employers give up on uk drivers because of a few mouthpieces.
need to have a coffee now.
and as my other post ...no point emailing /posting bad thoughts to me (as it has happened) as i really dont give a ...k.
im living the good life! jimmy.
Old Mar 4th 2013, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
So you had a crap job in England and now work nights LOL .
You must have been here for at least six months , got your nomination from SK sorted and the PR application posted ? Don't drag your feet doing this because you're tied to Loblaws until residency is gained .
BTW , we have some vacancies at our place but you have to be landed , and to be honest your squaddie mentality wouldn't cut the mustard . One door closed but I hear Waste Management are looking
Hi love where's your wife turkey bulb I missed you both
I enjoy reading your blind views about me for example where did you get my so called squaddie mentality from I have never been in the army
I have been a company man all my working life and as for your advice on nomination thanks for the info but to keep you up to date I have my nomination and i have been given no rope to tie myself to loblaws at all I came to loblaws of my choosing and chatting other company drivers from hit and run , trappers, yanke, Turks, challenger, erb,gfs and many others I'm getting better pay and better perks
So what part of England do you work in
Old Mar 4th 2013, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

dustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nicedustyhoward is just really nice

Go on jimmy you tell em they really have not got a clue about it at all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.