LMO companies

Old May 1st 2014, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

truckdriver is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LMO companies

Hi. Does anyone know of any truck driving companies hiring with lmo's in Canada.
I've got a Canadian truck licence. I have delivered to many parts in the states.
Thanks for any help
Old May 1st 2014, 6:30 pm
Just Joined

I'm living & am from the UK
Old May 2nd 2014, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by truckdriver
Hi. Does anyone know of any truck driving companies hiring with lmo's in Canada.
I've got a Canadian truck licence. I have delivered to many parts in the states.
Thanks for any help
Where in Canada do you want to go to.Who did you work for in Canada previously ,maybe they can help you?
Old May 2nd 2014, 12:00 pm
Just Joined

It was for h&r and no I wouldn't think of going back to them as for where I don't mind any part of Canada
Old May 3rd 2014, 12:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

It was for h&r and no I wouldn't think of going back to them as for where I don't mind any part of Canada
Do some web searches and contact about 100 companies, also if you've all ready lived and worked here you should know which companies hire..
Old May 3rd 2014, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

neilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond reputeneilcumming has a reputation beyond repute

In MB try Bison or Transx are doing LMOs now out of Winnipeg.
Old May 28th 2014, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

KDKJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, was also looking for the same info
Old May 29th 2014, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by KDKJ
Thanks, was also looking for the same info
H&R were just recently over in the UK doing interviews for LMOs so maybe you missed the boat there but there are lots of companies ,mostly in MB,SK or AB.
Old Jun 4th 2014, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

ttj1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by georgiiiii
Hi, my name is Georgi and I am currently working in the UK as a truck driver. I want to move to Canada and currently looking for a job there. I wonder if someone could recommend companies in Canada which do have LMOs and the routes of which do not go to States? I would like to drive only in Canada since I heard that US border control can be very harsh on drivers sometimes and from my previous experience I find US immigration officers arrogant.
Thanks
Hi Georgii

We are looking into hiring foreign workers and are looking to coming over to the UK in August, date time & location still to be decided, if you are interested let me know...... Thanks Tracey
Old Jun 5th 2014, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ttj1
Hi Georgii

We are looking into hiring foreign workers and are looking to coming over to the UK in August, date time & location still to be decided, if you are interested let me know...... Thanks Tracey
What sort of work/package are you offering ?
Old Jun 5th 2014, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

ttj1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flat to the mat
What sort of work/package are you offering ?
The position is truck driving hauling grain, rock and fertilizer from MB to BC, the rate of pay all depends on the different route which suits the driver best....

Thank you
Old Jun 6th 2014, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

neilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond reputeneilg14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ttj1
The position is truck driving hauling grain, rock and fertilizer from MB to BC, the rate of pay all depends on the different route which suits the driver best....

Thank you
That's a bit of a vague answer.
Is it mileage, hourly, %, salary ?
Old Jun 6th 2014, 1:56 am
Just Joined

Neil1x is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by georgiiiii
Hi, my name is Georgi and I am currently working in the UK as a truck driver. I want to move to Canada and currently looking for a job there. I wonder if someone could recommend companies in Canada which do have LMOs and the routes of which do not go to States? I would like to drive only in Canada since I heard that US border control can be very harsh on drivers sometimes and from my previous experience I find US immigration officers arrogant.
Thanks
Hi georgiiiii you may want to take a look at truckincanada co uk they have sorted me with lmo, job, training, accommodation, and flights. Basically the whole package talk to a guy Colin he is the recruiter he's been here done the job and knows what he's on about. Can't rate these guys high enough I'm well chuffed.
Old Jun 6th 2014, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

vague is the norm!
Old Jun 6th 2014, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Neil1x
Hi georgiiiii you may want to take a look at truckincanada co uk they have sorted me with lmo, job, training, accommodation, and flights. Basically the whole package talk to a guy Colin he is the recruiter he's been here done the job and knows what he's on about. Can't rate these guys high enough I'm well chuffed.
You going to H&R too?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.