Knowlegde test for trucks

Old Jul 22nd 2013, 1:03 pm
Just Joined

chan82 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Knowlegde test for trucks

I've got a job with H and R and im flying over in a few weeks. Im doing all my research into the rules of the road and driving hours, etc but cant work out if you have to take a knowledge test for trucks or is it just for cars? Ive found loads for cars but none for trucks. Can any one help please and if there is knowledge test for trucks point me in the right direction seen as though i cant find it! Thanks.
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Milanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the roughMilanuk is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Knowlegde test for trucks

http://www.servicealberta.gov.ab.ca/...e.cfm#AirBrake

this might help
Old Jul 22nd 2013, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

Red1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond reputeRed1974 has a reputation beyond repute

also have a look at these sites

http://www.transportation.alberta.ca/850.htm

http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/roadsafety/s...-index-110.htm

http://www.transportation.alberta.ca/531.htm
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 9:37 am
Just Joined

Thanks very much i'll check them out.
Old Jul 26th 2013, 9:18 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133 scrubbedexpat133

Any company worth its salt should provide you with all the study books you will need. Both the Rules of the Road and the Air Brake.
Old Jul 27th 2013, 4:30 pm
forever blowing bubbles

arniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud ofarniedog has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Knowlegde test for trucks

only knowledge stuff is the airbrakes, but its easy enough
Old Jul 30th 2013, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

the curry monster, they've sent me websites with all the info i need but i couldnt work out from any of them if i needed to do a knowledge test on just cars or trucks or both.

thanks arniedog.
Old Jul 30th 2013, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Smudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really nice

Originally Posted by chan82
the curry monster, they've sent me websites with all the info i need but i couldnt work out from any of them if i needed to do a knowledge test on just cars or trucks or both.

thanks arniedog.
You'll get your car licence as it part of the Canada-UK exchange scheme, but you'll have to sit the professional drivers theory test at the local agency!
Old Jul 31st 2013, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a job with H and R and im flying over in a few weeks. Im doing all my research into the rules of the road and driving hours, etc but cant work out if you have to take a knowledge test for trucks or is it just for cars? Ive found loads for cars but none for trucks. Can any one help please and if there is knowledge test for trucks point me in the right direction seen as though i cant find it! Thanks.
Did your employer not provide you with a " Starter Pack" explaining every thing that you need to do and organize ????
Old Aug 9th 2013, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Did your employer not provide you with a " Starter Pack" explaining every thing that you need to do and organize ????
They did but me being the idiot I am couldnt work out if I needed a knowledge test.
Old Aug 10th 2013, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

They did but me being the idiot I am couldnt work out if I needed a knowledge test.
LOL,, if you cant follow simple given instructions how do you intend to survive here
Old Aug 10th 2013, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

LOL,, if you cant follow simple given instructions how do you intend to survive here
Ask someone. Simple really. How have you survived over here without asking anyone for help?
Old Aug 11th 2013, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Ask someone. Simple really. How have you survived over here without asking anyone for help?
Ive done really well thanks.... because when i was given the information i read it, understood it and reacted on it.....
Old Aug 11th 2013, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

Ive done really well thanks.... because when i was given the information i read it, understood it and reacted on it.....
Your medal is in the post. Anyway thanks to the others help I passed it tirst time. Looks like im nearly as clever as you!
Old Aug 11th 2013, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Smudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really niceSmudger75 is just really nice

Handbags at 10 paces!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.