job info

Old Sep 19th 2013, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

Watty h is an unknown quantity at this point
Default job info

i am a 43 year old scottish hgv class 1 driver looking to move to Canada to further my career as a long haul trucker. Any info anyone can forward to me on any respectable companies to apply for as a long haul trucker. which province you would recommend. average salary etc. would be greatly appreciated
Old Sep 19th 2013, 9:38 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: job info

Originally Posted by Watty h View Post
i am a 43 year old scottish hgv class 1 driver looking to move to Canada to further my career as a long haul trucker. Any info anyone can forward to me on any respectable companies to apply for as a long haul trucker. which province you would recommend. average salary etc. would be greatly appreciated
Hi and welcome to BE. You might get better results if this was moved to the trucking forum. I'm sure a Mod will do that for you shortly. In the meantime start by reading the Wiki section on the blue bar above. Also look at the trucking section and read the posts there. Good luck.
Old Sep 19th 2013, 9:49 pm
Just Joined

Watty h is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Simon Legree View Post
Hi and welcome to BE. You might get better results if this was moved to the trucking forum. I'm sure a Mod will do that for you shortly. In the meantime start by reading the Wiki section on the blue bar above. Also look at the trucking section and read the posts there. Good luck.
thanks for your quick reply simon. very much appreciated
Old Sep 19th 2013, 9:56 pm

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to BE!

I will move this to the trucking thread, but if you have any specific questions about areas or how to get visa's / how to apply for PR please feel free to come back and post!