Intreagued trucker

Old Dec 8th 2007, 4:21 am
Just Joined

snaily001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Intreagued trucker

Hi this is my first time on anything like this, so bear with me.

My wife and I are interested in emigrating, I for my sins have been what I call a proper trucker in the UK for the past 14/15 years, before that I was driver in the forces for 10 years. My wife is a district/community nurse. We have been reading the threads and have noticed that some processes involve the spouse being unbale to work for a certain lenght of time. Is there a way around this or is it just the way it is.

Any info would be great.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 5:29 am
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Intreagued trucker

No worries, Snaily.

As I explained to you in this thread, both you and your OH belong to occupations that could get you into Canada on a temporary work permit or through one of the Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs).

If a nurse gets a work permit, their occupation belongs to a skill level on the National Occupational Classification that permits their spouse or common-law partner to get a spousal open work permit.

So I don't see this potential challenge applying to you and your OH.