immigration

Old May 1st 2011, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road
Default immigration

well aparantly i have mail from the people in buffalo new york wonder if its the good news?
will keep you posted when i get home and get it.
Old May 1st 2011, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice
Default Re: immigration

You never really told anyone how you went about applying for PR.
Or who with...

I seem to remember you went on a BUNAC visa. Did you stay on it? get employed, lmo>work permit and go through the process that way?

Care to share details?
Old May 1st 2011, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
You never really told anyone how you went about applying for PR.
Or who with...

I seem to remember you went on a BUNAC visa. Did you stay on it? get employed, lmo>work permit and go through the process that way?

Care to share details?
yea came over on a bunac visa which allowed me to work anywhere in canada for anyone. then once i found the right employer we went through the manitoba pnp and got another year visa which im on just now. no lmo needed because i was currently employed for at least 6 months we managed to get away from lmo. we applied to manitoba pnp it came through then went to border with the letter of support and job offer letter and got my work visa.
Old May 1st 2011, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Originally Posted by spockil
yea came over on a bunac visa which allowed me to work anywhere in canada for anyone. then once i found the right employer we went through the manitoba pnp and got another year visa which im on just now. no lmo needed because i was currently employed for at least 6 months we managed to get away from lmo. we applied to manitoba pnp it came through then went to border with the letter of support and job offer letter and got my work visa.
Nice one. Good luck
Old May 2nd 2011, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Spockil, name rings a bell
Old May 6th 2011, 3:51 am
Forum Regular

well the letter is the receipt that they have recevied my application and are processing it. also they have requested me do medical thing so must be good sign eh?
Old Mar 28th 2012, 7:32 am
Just Joined

Pie 8er is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi how did you get bunac and can I get one thanks
Old Mar 28th 2012, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Pie 8er
Hi how did you get bunac and can I get one thanks
Google it. You need to be age 30 or under.
Old Mar 28th 2012, 7:55 am
Just Joined

Pie 8er is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
Google it. You need to be age 30 or under.
Not for me then I'm past that thanks lol