Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

Ice Truckers on The History Channel

Ice Truckers on The History Channel

Old Oct 13th 2007, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Ice Truckers on The History Channel

Hi there,

Not a trucker but just thought some of you might be interested in the Ice Truckers programme being shown on Sky's 'The History Channel'. Follows truckers driving the 300 mile ice road heading north from Yellowknife.

Not for the feint hearted.

John.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Beastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of lightBeastie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Ice Truckers on The History Channel

Sorry guys, just noticed it had already been posted. That's what you get for posting on a forum before reading the previous threads.

Never mind, just ignore me
Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:12 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ice Truckers on The History Channel

Originally Posted by Beastie
Sorry guys, just noticed it had already been posted. That's what you get for posting on a forum before reading the previous threads.

Never mind, just ignore me

Never mind Beastie I'm sure it was appreciated and the thought was there. I thank you at least, although i have seen it already.