Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

I want one of those cars !!! Super Cool

I want one of those cars !!! Super Cool

Old Sep 4th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all
Default I want one of those cars !!! Super Cool

Yes, I will be visiting the dealers tomorrow, just got to get me one of those cars that has NO INDICATORS, there must be many cars that have this amazing new feature as today must have seen a dozen on them.

One was so grateful to expose their capabilities that it ran me off the road just to show me how effective they are.

Yes that’s right No Turning Signals at all, must be the latest craze in the UK, and from looking at the drivers of these cars they were suited to both male and female.

If the car dealership refuses to sell me one of these cars with this new feature, I will be hopping bloody mad indeed.

(PS) Bloody Drivers on UK roads, must of got their license from a cornflakes packet
Old Sep 4th 2008, 11:25 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I want one of those cars !!! Super Cool

Originally Posted by bigwheels241
Yes, I will be visiting the dealers tomorrow, just got to get me one of those cars that has NO INDICATORS, there must be many cars that have this amazing new feature as today must have seen a dozen on them.

One was so grateful to expose their capabilities that it ran me off the road just to show me how effective they are.

Yes that’s right No Turning Signals at all, must be the latest craze in the UK, and from looking at the drivers of these cars they were suited to both male and female.

If the car dealership refuses to sell me one of these cars with this new feature, I will be hopping bloody mad indeed.

(PS) Bloody Drivers on UK roads, must of got their license from a cornflakes packet
I believe they have introduced this new feature to avoid any more confusion.
I was following a woman just yesterday who put on her left hand signal and then proceeded to throw me completely by actually turning that way.