Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

i felt bad not sharing some of mine

i felt bad not sharing some of mine

Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

spockil is on a distinguished road
Default i felt bad not sharing some of mine

some pics
Attached Thumbnails i felt bad not sharing some of mine-si851813.jpg   i felt bad not sharing some of mine-si851814.jpg   i felt bad not sharing some of mine-si851819.jpg   i felt bad not sharing some of mine-si851821.jpg   i felt bad not sharing some of mine-si851824.jpg  

Old Nov 8th 2009, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: i felt bad not sharing some of mine

some more
Attached Thumbnails i felt bad not sharing some of mine-si851832.jpg   i felt bad not sharing some of mine-si851841.jpg   i felt bad not sharing some of mine-si851855.jpg   i felt bad not sharing some of mine-si851856.jpg   i felt bad not sharing some of mine-si851868.jpg  

Old Nov 8th 2009, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

So you got a job then...
are the company happy enough to sponsor you?
Old Nov 8th 2009, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Nice photos....However ya Maniac you were supposed to post them on the thread I started before this one so we could all put our photos in one place.....sweet baby Jesus and the orphans....
Old Nov 9th 2009, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

hey i tried but it wouldnt let me for some reason
Old Nov 10th 2009, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

taff trucker is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: i felt bad not sharing some of mine

Originally Posted by spockil
hey i tried but it wouldnt let me for some reason
There's a point, would it be possible to have a photo section in the trucking forum, Mod's? Or would the files be too big after a while.
Old Nov 10th 2009, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by taff trucker
There's a point, would it be possible to have a photo section in the trucking forum, Mod's? Or would the files be too big after a while.
Ah we'll just make our own.

Nice meeting you today Steve wish it was under better circumstances came to see if you were around when I left the yard but must have missed you.

Now I dont have the Lurgy anymore we will need to meet up again. Will be busy over the next few days but sure we cam sort something out sometime.

Cheers Dave
Old Nov 11th 2009, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

taff trucker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DAVIE_MAC
Ah we'll just make our own.

Nice meeting you today Steve wish it was under better circumstances came to see if you were around when I left the yard but must have missed you.

Now I dont have the Lurgy anymore we will need to meet up again. Will be busy over the next few days but sure we cam sort something out sometime.

Cheers Dave
Look forward to that Dave, you know where I am, sorry i missed you too, bit hectic there today. Did have a quick look round but could not see you. I'll be in the Sunny for a while yet!

All the best
Steve