Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

How much Money is recommended for a single guy moving to Canada as a trucker?

How much Money is recommended for a single guy moving to Canada as a trucker?

Old Nov 29th 2010, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

hughes3005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How much Money is recommended for a single guy moving to Canada as a trucker?

Originally Posted by Gremmie View Post
Do i tell the truth and does this make any sense to any one.i want to go to Australia ????????
Go to Australia.Canada is a Scam
Old Nov 29th 2010, 11:07 pm
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: How much Money is recommended for a single guy moving to Canada as a trucker?

Does this make any sense to any one ????????
Nope, not even a tiny bit...

But does anything put on here by huey make any sense?

Ermmmmm....... Nope..
Old Nov 30th 2010, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

O mein gott, du kanst kaum english und jetz willst du mir etwas bei bringung in ein fremd sprach, bitte sei so gut und aufhoeren mit deine kindersprach. Geh jetz ins bett. kindskopf
Mate,your spelling is so bad that I don't have a clue what you're on about
As for Hughes,well what can I say,raving alcoholic or too much nose candy,who knows or cares?But I must tell him that I managed to scrape together enough coin for my trip to Cardiff,and was also paid by my company for the two days I didn't work,sucks to drive trucks in Canada eh ?
Old Nov 30th 2010, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

hughes3005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flat to the mat View Post
Mate,your spelling is so bad that I don't have a clue what you're on about
As for Hughes,well what can I say,raving alcoholic or too much nose candy,who knows or cares?But I must tell him that I managed to scrape together enough coin for my trip to Cardiff,and was also paid by my company for the two days I didn't work,sucks to drive trucks in Canada eh ?
Flat not yet Broke
I cant understand why your company dd not loan you super human powers?
You must be refreshed enough to drive 14 hrs 1250 km's a day "None Stop" having had a refreshing First class flightpaid for By your companyI cant wait to look for my new career as a "jet Set" truck driver Canadian styleLMFSO
Old Nov 30th 2010, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

"The chair is against the wall" "John has a long mustache", "There is a fire at the travel agency", "Wounds my heart with a monotonous languor"

"Layover pay is for fools with empty wallets" "My truck is a Tonka toy & the driver is hughes" "Truckers freeze but I'm hot in my french farm"

Thats all I have to say on the matter... makes more F*****G sense than huge's postings..

Old Nov 30th 2010, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

All I know is that the Penguins are coming after me one by one,and that wet birds don't fly at night.
Old Nov 30th 2010, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by flat to the mat View Post
All I know is that the Penguins are coming after me one by one,and that wet birds don't fly at night.
& dont forget the pigs..

The pigs will fly by in Canada.. when layover & waiting pay is paid.

To be honest I am in tatters and a gibbering wreck wondering how I will pay off my $3.000.000 mortgage on 2c pm and my kids have no shoes for winter... I had to go and snare some skunks to skin them so at least they have something to wear... and that was for underpants not shoes we could only catch 1... infact I think I will have to sell them... the kids I mean to make ends meet... Id hang myself but cant afford a F*****G rope.. wish I had a farm house in France some people have all the luck...

Signed... Desperate...
Old Nov 30th 2010, 4:09 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like I've just stumbled into a kids playground.

Lunch break over everyone ... back to work.

Thread closed.