Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

How much Money is recommended for a single guy moving to Canada as a trucker?

How much Money is recommended for a single guy moving to Canada as a trucker?

Old Nov 29th 2010, 4:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much Money is recommended for a single guy moving to Canada as a trucker?

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
We disagree on that......although none of us is plural, 14hrs are plural too, but work is singular, it's an act.

If, however I had said 'none of us works very hard/later than 3pm etc then the extra S is required, but to describe the act of working, no S is needed.

BTD, G'day mate, you're entering into a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed, don't waste your breath dude
None = not one, the 'us' agrees with that and not the working.

Sorry for stumbling into your battles, I do tend to wander into uncharted areas of BE
Old Nov 29th 2010, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: How much Money is recommended for a single guy moving to Canada as a trucker?

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome;
BTD, G'day mate, you're entering into a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed, don't waste your breath dude
I was having fun till he went all quiet... You gotta feed the monkeys you know.....
Old Nov 29th 2010, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

hughes3005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bobthedog
I was having fun till he went all quiet... You gotta feed the monkeys you know.....
The fact is? i am right and None of you where,was,is,could,or have,......There you Go past,present,future
Chicken flys Home
I agree what you say about Trucking company's advertising over sea's for prospective drivers and the garbage they are.
Also to a point about me being a failure? But as before i made the right decision as is then i made the right decision and Now i have made the right decision
Old Nov 29th 2010, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by hughes3005
The fact is? i am right and None of you where,was,is,could,or have,......There you Go past,present,future
Chicken flys Home
I agree what you say about Trucking company's advertising over sea's for prospective drivers and the garbage they are.
Also to a point about me being a failure? But as before i made the right decision as is then i made the right decision and Now i have made the right decision
What are you on about?

No, really! What are you on about?

The where should be were, but none of us were...... what?

And in what way are you right?

I do agree that you made the right decision to leave Canada... If you had stayed here you would be even more difficult to understand. As it is, you seem almost completely illiterate.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Chicken flys Home
Going back was the best decision you made, coz we cant use a loser like you here. Oh and regarding waiting & lay over pay , we pay our drivers both and without argument. We also put them up in Hotels if they have to wait a few day as well. So cut your BS about " All Canadain " companies dont do this or that.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

I suspect, Gremmie, that he feels he should have been paid for waiting by the phone. I think that has to be it, because he didn't do enough work to ever get laid over..

But I agree that his going back was the best decision. I wonder if he has kids..... The thought of that man breeding is scary..
Old Nov 29th 2010, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Going back was the best decision you made, coz we cant use a loser like you here. Oh and regarding waiting & lay over pay , we pay our drivers both and without argument. We also put them up in Hotels if they have to wait a few day as well. So cut your BS about " All Canadain " companies dont do this or that.
Grimmie mon aimie tete de merde. saest differance avec tu!!!!!!pas mal chauffour
You on these forums are the only ones saying you pay lay overs.ect,ect,ect.
I missed the small print and you missed seeing the biggest vehicle heading your way.come on grimmie there is no claim with out the blame
Yes if you have problems with your truck you do put drivers in a hotel but the small print makes or breaks it if the Job is worth it or not.
Suckering up in your words is NOT making the money for a family to live onI am Humbled by your BS
Old Nov 29th 2010, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: How much Money is recommended for a single guy moving to Canada as a trucker?

Originally Posted by bobthedog
I suspect, Gremmie, that he feels he should have been paid for waiting by the phone. I think that has to be it, because he didn't do enough work to ever get laid over..

But I agree that his going back was the best decision. I wonder if he has kids..... The thought of that man breeding is scary..
Bobthedog
your looking to other posts to support your inept meek posts.LMFHO
Old Nov 29th 2010, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

Nope. I was quite happy to carry on watching you make a fool of yourself, but then you gat a Mod on you and you went all weak..

Not that you had any substance in the first place..

But there is something you might consider.. If so many others are in general agreement, and said agreement is contrary to your own, maybe you should look at your own position a little.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

wire is an unknown quantity at this point

Hughes..I am not even going to give you the satisfaction of a rejoinder to your posts other than to say that i find you totaly infantile. So much so that ever since your earliest comments i have had my doubts wether you are an adult at all or simply a naughty child who finds it amusing to annoy people on public forums.
If my suspicions are correct please go to bed or play on your X box or something.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Grimmie mon aimie tete de merde. saest differance avec tu!!!!!!pas mal chauffour
I missed the small print and you missed seeing the biggest vehicle heading your way.come on grimmie there is no claim with out the blame
Yes if you have problems with your truck you do put drivers in a hotel but the small print makes or breaks it if the Job is worth it or not.
Suckering up in your words is NOT making the money for a family to live onI am Humbled by your BS
You can't spell in french, either...

Since you never worked at gremmies place of work, or at mine (or anywhere else really- you simply didn't work) how can you spout such foolishness?
Old Nov 29th 2010, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wire
Hughes..I am not even going to give you the satisfaction of a rejoinder to your posts other than to say that i find you totaly infantile. So much so that ever since your earliest comments i have had my doubts wether you are an adult at all or simply a naughty child who finds it amusing to annoy people on public forums.
If my suspicions are correct please go to bed or play on your X box or something.
He is amusing, Wire. You have to almost admire his tenacity, even if he is a misinformed fool. He is keeping me occupied at least....
Old Nov 29th 2010, 8:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Grimmie mon aimie tete de merde. saest differance avec tu!!!!!!pas mal *
O mein gott, du kanst kaum english und jetz willst du mir etwas bei bringung in ein fremd sprach, bitte sei so gut und aufhoeren mit deine kindersprach. Geh jetz ins bett. kindskopf
Old Nov 29th 2010, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gremmie
O mein gott, du kanst kaum english und jetz willst du mir etwas bei bringung in ein fremd sprach, bitte sei so gut und aufhoeren mit deine kindersprach. Geh jetz ins bett. kindskopf
Ok gremmie i will go to bed and look out for the bright lights.but your so bright are you not? The US is on Wiki and so should driving in Canada and the Scam that it is LOL
Old Nov 29th 2010, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ok gremmie i will go to bed and look out for the bright lights.but your so bright are you not? The US is on Wiki and so should driving in Canada and the Scam that it is LOL
Does this make any sense to any one ????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.