Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Trucking
Reload this Page >

How much Money is recommended for a single guy moving to Canada as a trucker?

How much Money is recommended for a single guy moving to Canada as a trucker?

Old Nov 27th 2010, 11:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

DAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of lightDAVIE_MAC is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How much Money is recommended for a single guy moving to Canada as a trucker?

Looking back over previous postings I dont think Hughes is one and the same person the grammer and conversation are different from initial postings... I think it could be Mrs Hughes doing all the latest ones.

Old Nov 28th 2010, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: How much Money is recommended for a single guy moving to Canada as a trucker?

Originally Posted by hughes3005
Robyourdog
I Did not Fail to understand that Most Trucking Company's are a scam and like it or not i may be here for the Long Haul to Out Dishonesty in the trucking industry in Canada. i have worked there for over a year albeit 3 Different company's but the end game is they Do Not Care about drivers.
Now Robdog Fill out your Log book you Viterol guttersnipe
Maybe Rasta Keeps quiet so as not to upset His future prospects for pnp?
Also i want prospective driver should be careful and trying to understand how a company works is only achievable by actually working and finding out first hand and then your a Failure and little men conspire to keep things covered up aaayyy Robdog
I can understand any company not caring about you. How can you, the latest poison pen, suggest I am a guttersnipe? The only dishonesty you are outing is your own. You are dishonest, and not good enough to survive here. Let's face it, if Ayr were the third company you went to, and you actually accepted 14cpm, then you are a fool, a complete and utter idiot.

You didn't work, or you would have been ok. So trying to warn drivers of the pitfalls when you were the author of your own misery is almost comical.

Oh, and I bet Rasta is laughing his socks off at your attitude.
Old Nov 28th 2010, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

hughes3005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Bernard Matthews has died aged 80..
He is due to be cremated next Wednesday,
Gas mark 6 for 4 Hours....Bootiful !!!!
Old Nov 28th 2010, 3:14 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Well poached.....as in you didn't think that one up ! Pardon the pun.
It's been doing the rounds since the moment he croaked.
At least you managed to copy it correctly that's how it's easy to tell that it's not your own thought.
From watching your posts it readily apparent that literacy isn't you strong suit.
Old Nov 28th 2010, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Simon Legree
Well poached.....as in you didn't think that one up ! Pardon the pun.
It's been doing the rounds since the moment he croaked.
At least you managed to copy it correctly that's how it's easy to tell that it's not your own thought.
From watching your posts it readily apparent that literacy isn't you strong suit.
It looks like spelling isn't your strong Forte either...and not only (yours]. the other clowns of the circus cant spell and use correct profanity as well.
Also judging the type/tripe of comment on this forum the use of English is not so important.
Your post's
To much Unpaid waiting time and driving 14 hours a day none stop me thinks
Old Nov 28th 2010, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

It looks like spelling isn't your strong Forte either...and not only (yours]. the other clowns of the circus cant spell and use correct profanity as well.
Also judging the type/tripe of comment on this forum the use of English is not so important.
Your post's
Oh how funny, you mucking fug, if you're going to criticise spelling and grammar at least make sure you have your own house in order, you cannot spell or use punctuation correctly, what a penis
Old Nov 28th 2010, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
Oh how funny, you mucking fug, if you're going to criticise spelling and grammar at least make sure you have your own house in order, you cannot spell or use punctuation correctly, what a penis
The meaning of Non/None and None is Old english
no one; not one: None of the members is going.
not any, as of something indicated: None of the pie is left. That is none of your business.
no part; nothing: I'll have none of your backtalk!
( used with a plural verb ) no or not any persons or things: I left three pigs on the table and now there are none. None were left when I came.
–adverb
to no extent; in no way; not at all: The supply is none too great.
Old Nov 28th 2010, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

The meaning of Non/None and None is Old english
no one; not one: None of the members is going.
not any, as of something indicated: None of the pie is left. That is none of your business.
no part; nothing: I'll have none of your backtalk!
( used with a plural verb ) no or not any persons or things: I left three pigs on the table and now there are none. None were left when I came.
–adverb
to no extent; in no way; not at all: The supply is none too great.
And your point is?

You said 'none stop' in relation to working 14 hours without stopping, so in fact it should be NON-stop, now in relation to that, none could be used in the following way, 'None of us work 14hrs without stopping' see, that's both grammatically correct and factually correct.

You have a limited grasp of the English language, even when you're doing your favourite thing (bleating) so please do not try and correct people's grammar, that's a perfect example of the blind leading the blind
Old Nov 28th 2010, 10:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chicken lights and chrome
And your point is?

You said 'none stop' in relation to working 14 hours without stopping, so in fact it should be NON-stop, now in relation to that, none could be used in the following way, 'None of us work 14hrs without stopping' see, that's both grammatically correct and factually correct.

You have a limited grasp of the English language, even when you're doing your favourite thing (bleating) so please do not try and correct people's grammar, that's a perfect example of the blind leading the blind
It should be 'none of us works'.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 2:15 am
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Your post's
Are you actually that stupid?

If there is anything even remotely out of place it is " since the moment he croaked" but that is grammatically sound..

You, Hughes, are a classic example of someone that should not be allowed out in public, or on public forum.

Truth is, you have a chip on your shoulder the size of Ben Nevis, but you are responsible for it all on your own.

You should be taken around to the mental hospitals where the manic depressives are treated. They would meet you and feel instantly better about themselves..
Old Nov 29th 2010, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bobthedog
Are you actually that stupid?

If there is anything even remotely out of place it is " since the moment he croaked" but that is grammatically sound..

You, Hughes, are a classic example of someone that should not be allowed out in public, or on public forum.

Truth is, you have a chip on your shoulder the size of Ben Nevis, but you are responsible for it all on your own.

You should be taken around to the mental hospitals where the manic depressives are treated. They would meet you and feel instantly better about themselves..
Robyadog
you just got/get/git/have treble word score points on the Scrable board for the use of " grammatically".I am so proud a fellow trucker can use or have the use of good grammer has/as you grammatically remonstrate..
Robyalog
Lets me and you run teamPhilanthropy together, 24 hours together "None Stop" wheels off steel....LMFHO
Let me know Big Bob if we can work together and you can give me your wisdom and i can live happily ever after
Old Nov 29th 2010, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

I suspect that you would end up wishing otherwise. You would never be a fellow of mine as you are not someone with values. You are the Rita Skeeter of this forum.

The only problem is that you are running out of material. You are not even funny anymore. Who do you have posting for you now? See, there are certainly two styles to your posts..

One is pointless diatribe, the other is poorly spelt pointless diatribe..

Scrable, indeed..
Old Nov 29th 2010, 5:38 am
Forum Regular

I suspect that you would end up wishing otherwise. You would never be a fellow of mine as you are not someone with values. You are the Rita Skeeter of this forum.

The only problem is that you are running out of material. You are not even funny anymore. Who do you have posting for you now? See, there are certainly two styles to your posts..

One is pointless diatribe, the other is poorly spelt pointless diatribe..

Scrable, indeed..
You are paying atttention BigBob.
Let me show you bob what you post for Truck drivers EU information.

Jul 23rd 2010, 8:15 am #1
bobthedog

Help needed in the Melbourne area
Hey there. I am an expat in Canada. Recently I was conned by someone on Ebay and I think I have a line on how they did it. I just need something verified and then I can proceed with it and get it sorted out.

Anyone who can help me out, could you PM me please?

Jul 23rd 2010, 11:39 am #2
Smartinis

Re: Help needed in the Melbourne area
Quote:
Hey there. I am an expat in Canada. Recently I was conned by someone on Ebay and I think I have a line on how they did it. I just need something verified and then I can proceed with it and get it sorted out.

Anyone who can help me out, could you PM me please?
Please clarify, I haven't a clue what you are talking about???? And considering nearly 80 users have viewed this and not responded, I assume they didn't either, you need to be more specific.
I could go on and do the same to All you venomous trolls/trawls
Old Nov 29th 2010, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

Be my guest. You think I am in the least concerned? Maybe you do, but you should, perhaps, look a little further into things before you get yourself in way over your head.

See, I have made no secret of any of that. I have two websites dedicated to the entire thing, and I have two Facebook groups similarly dedicated to it. Nobody who knows me is unaware of the situation so nobody will care.

So tell me, is this how you want it to be? After all, I have been in touch with about twenty others in the same position, and with the same buyer.

At least my request for assistance was genuine. Yours was nothing more than a beginning of your nonsense.

You are a joke, nothing better than that.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
It should be 'none of us works'.
We disagree on that......although none of us is plural, 14hrs are plural too, but work is singular, it's an act.

If, however I had said 'none of us works very hard/later than 3pm etc then the extra S is required, but to describe the act of working, no S is needed.

BTD, G'day mate, you're entering into a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed, don't waste your breath dude

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.