Help wanted :)

Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

dtr74x is a jewel in the roughdtr74x is a jewel in the roughdtr74x is a jewel in the roughdtr74x is a jewel in the roughdtr74x is a jewel in the rough
Default Help wanted :)

can anyone help, im looking to relocate to canada or usa, i have a class 1 hgv and psv license.

regards Dave
Old Feb 16th 2009, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help wanted :)

Originally Posted by dtr74
can anyone help, im looking to relocate to canada or usa, i have a class 1 hgv and psv license.

regards Dave
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=562108

Try some reserch Dave,
Old Feb 18th 2009, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

loafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant futureloafy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Told you he wants you to walk him through it, you have lots of time on your hands be a good fella and help him. You know you want to....

I'm off to work now speak to you later.
LOAFY...
Old Feb 18th 2009, 4:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loafy
Told you he wants you to walk him through it, you have lots of time on your hands be a good fella and help him. You know you want to....

I'm off to work now speak to you later.
LOAFY...
You,re still at home,too, doing nothing except badger me...
Old Feb 19th 2009, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

As a starting point look at my new thread.

When you look at where the link goes, research the province, companies based there and everything else you and everyone of your mates can think of.And sign up to the site!!!!

Then look at the rest of Canada, then do more reading and more Googleing(?)
then when you have decided on a province/company/companies/what you want, come back and ask specifics. And then you will be well armed to tackle the path your may wish to pursue.

If the regular posters on here dont know they are more than willing to put you in touch with someone who may know. Its gonna involve alot of time and reading and a trip over the pond, BUT its the stuff you have to do.

Everyone that works in Canada and post's on here has a different story to tell about every company, the choice is yours to make, the same as the UK there are good and bad, and for some the bad are good and others the good are bad,

Its transport mate, it aint no different in the UK to Canada, once you get behind the wheel you are an asset, and the only good asset is the one that is sweating and earning for the owner...

PS They mean no harm with the perceived casutic comments... they will help once they know you are aware of what you could be letting yourself in for.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:46 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scooby109

When you look at where the link goes, research the province, companies based there and everything else you and everyone of your mates can think of.And sign up to the site!!!!

then when you have decided on a province/company/companies/what you want, come back and ask specifics. And then you will be well armed to tackle the path your may wish to pursue.

If the regular posters on here dont know they are more than willing to put you in touch with someone who may know. Its gonna involve alot of time and reading and a trip over the pond, BUT its the stuff you have to do.

Everyone that works in Canada and post's on here has a different story to tell about every company, the choice is yours to make, the same as the UK there are good and bad, and for some the bad are good and others the good are bad,

Its transport mate, it aint no different in the UK to Canada, once you get behind the wheel you are an asset, and the only good asset is the one that is sweating and earning for the owner...

PS They mean no harm with the perceived casutic comments... they will help once they know you are aware of what you could be letting yourself in for.

Well said that man

Rosie
Old Feb 19th 2009, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

scooby109 will become famous soon enoughscooby109 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Well said that man

Rosie
awww shucks

Been there spoken to the chaps ( ok Not kev so now when I arrive I owe him a shed load of PG tips )

Its like the X file's the truth is out there, just make sure you remain a sceptic...and believe what you feel to be right

Last edited by scooby109; Feb 19th 2009 at 1:56 am. Reason: thanks to Rosie
Old Feb 19th 2009, 3:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

I may be guilty of saying many things, but never a "casutic" comment

but its true, those of us here will help as much as possible, to those who are willing to help themselves,,
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gremmie
I may be guilty of saying many things, but never a "casutic" comment

but its true, those of us here will help as much as possible, to those who are willing to help themselves,,
sorry gremmie

No offence meant, I did say perceived as opposed to blatant negativity..
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

awww shucks

Been there spoken to the chaps ( ok Not kev so now when I arrive I owe him a shed load of PG tips )

If you please ....