H & R and SIEMENS

Old Sep 7th 2012, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

fergie171 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: H & R and SIEMENS

Originally Posted by hotelfreightliner View Post
If any decent driver is looking for work in Canada. I can personally recommend Timeline logistic's in Saskatoon, SK. http://timelinelogistic.ca/

My husband started work for them in Feb 2012 and they go above and beyond for their drivers & their families. They are a great company to work for and everybody is lovely and respectful there.

I think they have about 25 trucks and maybe 18* of the drivers are from the UK. They have spent a lot of money on having new trucks and they all have the lastest technology in them.

If you are prepared to put the work in for them and have a positive attitude. You will not find a better company to work for.

My husband used to work for H&R Trans, Lethbridge AB a few years ago. Don't go there, they honestly treat you like dirt and I have seen so many decent families crushed and have to return back to the UK broke 'such a sad thing to see.
well good news on the job front with both h&r and timeline...both have offered me a job , and im delighted to say my training starts mid october with................TIMELINE LOGISTICS....happy days..let the adventure begin
Old Sep 7th 2012, 2:43 pm

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!
Old Sep 7th 2012, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

niamh07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: H & R and SIEMENS

Originally Posted by fergie171 View Post
well good news on the job front with both h&r and timeline...both have offered me a job , and im delighted to say my training starts mid october with................TIMELINE LOGISTICS....happy days..let the adventure begin
Many congrats. They sound a good firm. Soooo glad you didnt go with siemens. They treated my hubby like sh*t and we came so close to chucking in the towel just cos of them. A good employer makes all the difference to this huge move and change. Happily hes working for a sound guy now and things are so cool. Well done again!!
Old Sep 25th 2012, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

deerhunter74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck. Keep us posted on your progress
Old Sep 28th 2012, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

fergie171 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by deerhunter74 View Post
Good luck. Keep us posted on your progress
well my flights are booked for 21st oct..... fly to toronto and then another flight to saskatoon.....its getting so close and the feeling of excitement is awsome......let the adventure begin