H & R and SIEMENS

Old Jan 16th 2012, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

fergie171 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default H & R and SIEMENS

must have read most of the threads on H&R and SIEMENS,, noticed that most of the threads could be out of date, so any upto date info would be much appreciated.
Old Jan 16th 2012, 11:21 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: H & R and SIEMENS

im assuming nobody has any upto date info on these companys....hence the reason its so quiet.... oh well plan B needs an airing
Old Jan 17th 2012, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

jamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond reputejamesmc has a reputation beyond repute

got to be worth a phone call tae HR at saskatoon ,or even an email
mind siemens is a big group ,wi kindersley transport,edge,HWT etc....and why no WESTCAN as well?,knew a guy that went to BIGGAR transport as well.
jimmy
Old Jan 17th 2012, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

H&R is still the same in Alberta, load of newbies just returned from whence they came.. skint and wiser!
Old Jan 17th 2012, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

what seems to be the problem with drivers not staying long at H&R ?.. ive got a few friends who were working for them , but have since got pr and moved on to other jobs which suit there family life...lots of positive vibes with only one pal heading home after 3 months with storys of doom and gloom...
Old Jan 18th 2012, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by fergie171
what seems to be the problem with drivers not staying long at H&R ?.. ive got a few friends who were working for them , but have since got pr and moved on to other jobs which suit there family life...lots of positive vibes with only one pal heading home after 3 months with storys of doom and gloom...
No probs mate, try your plan B.
Old Apr 19th 2012, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

niamh07 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi sorry this is a bit late but my hubby went through the the process with kindersley transport which is part of siemens. i can emphatically say that he was treated like sh*t and i would say keep well away from the whole siemens group. we have our residency now but no thanks to them and after what my hub had to put up with i have been heard to say it wasnt worth it. i dont know about whether the others are currently recruiting. kelsey trail are in the program and they have just been advertising for 12 drivers stating (obviously) that canadians/ landed residents will be given first dibs

westcan are supposed to look after their drivers and also the families and assist with allsorts but dont know if they're currently recruiting

yanke transport are on the program dont know if they are recruiting and you drive team with them

if you need to know more please pm
Old Apr 19th 2012, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

flat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond reputeflat to the mat has a reputation beyond repute

Leave Yanke well alone...........for at least the next 60 days
Old Apr 20th 2012, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by niamh07
hi sorry this is a bit late but my hubby went through the the process with kindersley transport which is part of siemens. i can emphatically say that he was treated like sh*t and i would say keep well away from the whole siemens group. we have our residency now but no thanks to them and after what my hub had to put up with i have been heard to say it wasnt worth it. i dont know about whether the others are currently recruiting. kelsey trail are in the program and they have just been advertising for 12 drivers stating (obviously) that canadians/ landed residents will be given first dibs

westcan are supposed to look after their drivers and also the families and assist with allsorts but dont know if they're currently recruiting

yanke transport are on the program dont know if they are recruiting and you drive team with them

if you need to know more please pm
got rejected by westcan as i turned 50 the day after i sent my resume...50 is the limit for there .. heres me a young 50 year old and i cant get a job lol
Old Apr 20th 2012, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

pat..sue is an unknown quantity at this point

hello every one ..can anybody give me a bit of advice ...im flyin over to london onterio to do my class 1 and the airbrake test ..iv done the last 20 odd year goin up and down the m6 m74 every nite and iv just married my ex wife again who is canadian ..what are my chances of getting a job ie work permit route can i stay for 6 months until we sort out the spouse route ..thanks
Old Apr 20th 2012, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fergie171
got rejected by westcan as i turned 50 the day after i sent my resume...50 is the limit for there .. heres me a young 50 year old and i cant get a job lol
have you tried another province pei and ns have long haul in their skilled worker category and mb and bc have it in their semi skilled pnp.
Old Apr 21st 2012, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

have you tried another province pei and ns have long haul in their skilled worker category and mb and bc have it in their semi skilled pnp.
.... i would go anywhere as long as i got a job...my problem is that ive already booked a holiday to alberta for 2 weeks and i fly out on the 8th aug...im going crazy sorting out and tweeking my resume to maybe help get me some interviews...ns and pei would be great but im a bit far away to drive over there for interviews
Old Apr 21st 2012, 11:44 pm
Just Joined

Lightbulb Re: H & R and SIEMENS

We actually first heard about the long haul immigration thing from a seminar held in Leeds by a guy from big freight. Their head office is in steinbach mb but they do have terminals in ab. Not heard much about them as they didn't have a terminal in our province until very recently. How about bc? The drive over there is great and u only hit traffic at rush hour round chilliwack going into Vancouver
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

We actually first heard about the long haul immigration thing from a seminar held in Leeds by a guy from big freight. Their head office is in steinbach mb but they do have terminals in ab. Not heard much about them as they didn't have a terminal in our province until very recently. How about bc? The drive over there is great and u only hit traffic at rush hour round chilliwack going into Vancouver
.... ive filled in applications for big freight and biggar tpt...ive even sent one off to H&R too..westcan said im too old bison have no LMOs and mattjen want applications faxed through, darcol sound a good company who i would like to work for but i think gremmie would block me so that rules that one out..im looking at companies in ab,bc and sk at the moment...trying to get my finger into as many pies as possible....feeling very disillusioned at the moment...but im gonna soldier on as i want canada real bad
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

Chicken lights and chrome is on a distinguished road

I've been a bit negative about H&R in the past, due to people I know having a hard time there, but I have spoken to quite a few H&R drivers recently and they all seem to like it there, there doesn't seem to be as much hanging around as there was, hich was the main bone of contention before, so worth a shot I reckon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.