H&R Interviews........

Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:33 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: H&R Interviews........

Originally Posted by Rodger Rabbit
It take ages for it to come round, we were getting really itchy feet!

Saw this while out on my hike, just shows you can do anything over here
http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/articles...x?articleId=38
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

johnny.rayner is an unknown quantity at this point

It take ages for it to come round, we were getting really itchy feet!

Saw this while out on my hike, just shows you can do anything over here
hmmm strange eh ,so if ya dont mind me asking how long have you been
waiting to to do ya driving test.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

koogar i like ya style made me laugh anyway.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:08 am
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough

Arrived friday evening, sat the air brake course/test an Saturday. Sunday off, Monday off public holiday, Swap licence get a bank account and a sin and do theory tests on Tuesday and into truck for road training on Wednesday.....

Don't like hanging about with nowt to do!!!!!
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:15 am
Just Joined

rufty-tuffty is an unknown quantity at this point

just a little tip here matey,
dont drink any alcohol 24 hrs before you go for the licence etc,you will be having a urine test for drugs & alchohol,no tollerence in the urine at all be carefull with the ale.
whitch hotel have they got you in????.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 3:54 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Arrived friday evening, sat the air brake course/test an Saturday. Sunday off, Monday off public holiday, Swap licence get a bank account and a sin and do theory tests on Tuesday and into truck for road training on Wednesday.....

Don't like hanging about with nowt to do!!!!!
Nothing to do in Lethvegas?
Well, admitidly, I have only spent one night there (in me truck) but I can think of a few things. You can go and photograph that funny looking building on the main drag (is it a restaurant?). Umm... you could drive towards taber and look at the McCain frozen french fry factory. Umm... you can try and get a truck under one of those low bridges off highway 3 onto the industrial area (I did that first time I was there and it went under.... just ) Umm... Frank Slide is a bit too far probably Umm... if you can get up to claresholm, there's a public weigh scale you could jump up and down on, see if all that fast food's having any effect Umm... you could take a bag of peat moss down to Coutts and set off the border radiation detectors (I don't think they'd find it funny though) Umm... oh hell... think of somethin yourself
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

how about a visit to the lancaster bomber at nanton,or take a photo of that rail bridge over the old man river,there is a good bar at taber aswell.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:31 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by rufty-tuffty
there is a good bar at taber aswell.
Really? Apart from gettin fuel at the Petro and a quick feed at Smittys, I've never paid much attention to the place. Just somewhere I turned South to head for the Border.
They apparently have a big corn festival there. Taber corn is famous, I was told.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

citicat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the roughciticat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rufty-tuffty
just a little tip here matey,
dont drink any alcohol 24 hrs before you go for the licence etc,you will be having a urine test for drugs & alchohol,no tollerence in the urine at all be carefull with the ale.
whitch hotel have they got you in????.

Must be the sandman hotel as h&r have a deal with them as they have sooooo many drivers coming over each month like 30-40 and sandman does a deal at $50 a night
Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:38 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by citicat
Must be the sandman hotel as h&r have a deal with them as they have sooooo many drivers coming over each month like 30-40 and sandman does a deal at $50 a night
30-40 a month?
I didn't realise they were that big. Or is it just that everyone keeps leaving?
Old Nov 12th 2007, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by koogar
30-40 a month?
I didn't realise they were that big. Or is it just that everyone keeps leaving?
I herd it was 3-4 drivers a month thats what they told me and when ya think about it 30-40 drivers a month hmmm the cost wouldnt add up ? Anyway Koogar have you left kev alone 2day did like the athletes foot made me laugh
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:18 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Originally Posted by johnny.rayner
I herd it was 3-4 drivers a month thats what they told me and when ya think about it 30-40 drivers a month hmmm the cost wouldnt add up ? Anyway Koogar have you left kev alone 2day did like the athletes foot made me laugh
I gave him a list of things to do on his day off a few posts ago.
Maybe he's off looking for a bag of peat moss
Old Nov 12th 2007, 6:35 pm
Just Joined

oh taber corn does have its momments,its on every street corn er september ish time,it must travel well,ive even seen it in bc,mind you ive seen them flogging okanagan fruit in lethbridge.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 7:38 pm
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough

Hiya folks, been busy riding round the city and exploring the malls! (looking to see where not to take Lisa) Had a look in the BIG walmart and if they make it these guys sell it!!!! Thanks for the tip on not drinking, i don't really drink anyway so i'll be fine
Old Nov 12th 2007, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hiya folks, been busy riding round the city and exploring the malls! (looking to see where not to take Lisa) Had a look in the BIG walmart and if they make it these guys sell it!!!! Thanks for the tip on not drinking, i don't really drink anyway so i'll be fine
Hi kev well ive been reading a couple of reviews on the sandman hotel and they not very good ,so in your opinion whats it like mate ,and what do you think of lethbridge then.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.