H&R Interviews........

Old Nov 10th 2007, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

johnny.rayner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: H&R Interviews........

Originally Posted by pete d
Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd really be interested in how your training goes and the first few months so keep in touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks .Ill be keeping intouch alright its a bit of a life line you no
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:19 am
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough

Give us a shout when you get here and we'll meet you for a few beers. I arrived Friday evening and am sat in the Sandman writing this!

Have done my air brake course this morning (eye opening!)

Things are looking good so far!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 1:49 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rodger Rabbit
Give us a shout when you get here and we'll meet you for a few beers. I arrived Friday evening and am sat in the Sandman writing this!

Good luck with your new adventure
Another bloody blog to read
My blog's changed a bit since I stopped the canadian trucking and married me american girl. I'm sure you can still find something of interest in there to help you though.
Have fun and stay safe.
Koog
Old Nov 11th 2007, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Ill keep you to that roger rab drinks on you eh lol.The wife was wondering did you go out by ya self or has ya other half gone with you and is she liking it too,so what was ya airbrake test like then .
Old Nov 11th 2007, 2:18 pm
Kev and Lisa

Rodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the roughRodger Rabbit is a jewel in the rough

I've come over on my own and Lisa will follow at the beginning of december. We decided she may as well stay at home while i'm doing all the training stuff so at least she can work and bring over some extra money.

Air brake course was good and steve the instructor is funny and manages to make it interesting rather than boring. It's all pretty much straight forward and is followed by a writern test and a practical outside on a truck.

If you coming over solo like me then prepare to put a few pounds on as the food in the restaurant is ace, they never let your coffee cup go empty either!

Just kidding lisa if your reading this
Old Nov 11th 2007, 2:24 pm
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

I've come over on my own and Lisa will follow at the beginning of december. We decided she may as well stay at home while i'm doing all the training stuff so at least she can work and bring over some extra money.

Air brake course was good and steve the instructor is funny and manages to make it interesting rather than boring. It's all pretty much straight forward and is followed by a writern test and a practical outside on a truck.

If you coming over solo like me then prepare to put a few pounds on as the food in the restaurant is ace, they never let your coffee cup go empty either!

Lisa, he's gettin fat!!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

Ill remember that yeh im coming over in feb wife and daughter to follow in july
just so daughter can finish junior shcool as its her last year.

By the way not wanting to stir it BUT LISA HES GETTING FAT.

One more thing hows the hotel.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:51 pm
Kev and Lisa

I'm not getting fat anymore! just got directions to a store where i could buy a new webcam from the girl on the front desk. Can i walk it or should i get a taxi?

Sure you can walk it, it'll take you only 15 minutes.....

1 Hour later i get to the store!

Don't think of getting a bike either coz even the busses have cycle racks on the front!

Hotel is very good, food is not too expensive and there's loads of fast food places around it...

Kev's hot tip........ BUY A CAR
Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

bigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to allbigwheels241 is a name known to all

Kev's hot tip........ BUY A CAR
best of both worlds - Burn Fat and get there in a Zoomer Car

Old Nov 11th 2007, 6:58 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Food is not too expensive and there's loads of fast food places around
LISA!!!!!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:15 pm
Kev and Lisa

Originally Posted by koogar
LISA!!!!!
You bellowed.... Have to be on kev's thing but its me.. Should i be worried is he fatest?????

Love you babes even if your squidgy
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:17 pm
Whatacomplete Member

You bellowed.... Have to be on kev's thing but its me.. Should i be worried is he fatest?????

Love you babes even if your squidgy
umm....... love you too babes
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:18 pm
Whatacomplete Member

Oh, I see..... sorry..... my mistake
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:23 pm
Kev and Lisa

Originally Posted by koogar
Oh, I see..... sorry..... my mistake
CHEEKY!

I'm lonely in Good old blighty.....
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

CHEEKY!

I'm lonely in Good old blighty.....
you have to laugh it starts ok then it all goes pear shaped even if kev will be 25 stone when you get there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.