H+R

Old May 17th 2011, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: 9 years in the canadian trucking industry... Niverville MB
Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: H+R

Originally Posted by mickfly
Not a rumour, a fact.
I was making a point, nothing to discuss.
Read it on the HRSDC site in due course (or ask Lyndon).
As ive always said you are just a rumour monger, you throw little tid bits of gossip around but aren't willing to back any thing up
Old May 17th 2011, 10:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant futuremickfly has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gremmie
As ive always said you are just a rumour monger, you throw little tid bits of gossip around but aren't willing to back any thing up
BS, I have never posted anything but honest facts anywhere on the internet.
I'm off to France for a few months... have a word with Lyndon, he'll fill you in.
Old May 17th 2011, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond reputeGremmie has a reputation beyond repute

BS, I have never posted anything but honest facts anywhere on the internet.
I'm off to France for a few months... have a word with Lyndon, he'll fill you in.
why dont you fill us in with your facts then, or is it just hot air... bon voyage
Old May 18th 2011, 1:00 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Reminds me of the thread slagging BTD , But no one would back up any of the accusations with any facts , Just using the forum for personal attacks on people / companies without any evidence
Old May 18th 2011, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Nice to see that H&R can be beaten. A friend of mine has just hit them where it hurts for a tidy sum (not a gift, he was owed the money according to the terms of his employment). They can't walk roughshod over everyone, especially someone who's wife has massive determination and an analytical mind to beat them at their own game.
Congratulations to the whole family, they deserve every ent of it after the way they were treated.
And yes I do know them personally and it is fact just like the so called accusations against BTD that some people on here can't seem to let go of
Old May 18th 2011, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dave_lol66
Congratulations to the whole family, they deserve every ent of it after the way they were treated.
And yes I do know them personally and it is fact just like the so called accusations against BTD that some people on here can't seem to let go of
Ok so you know all about this case ( not the BTD fiasco but the H&R thing) so inform us . What went down, who got what back for what misdeed ??
Old May 18th 2011, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Accusations? What accusations? Or do you mean when I allegedly was taking kickbacks from the company? The time when it got so ridiculous that someone actually called the company and asked?

As for the rest, well fiasco is close to spot on. As I have said, the only difference any of it has made to my life is that my phone bill is now zero..
Old May 18th 2011, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by bobthedog
Accusations? What accusations? Or do you mean when I allegedly was taking kickbacks from the company? The time when it got so ridiculous that someone actually called the company and asked?

As for the rest, well fiasco is close to spot on. As I have said, the only difference any of it has made to my life is that my phone bill is now zero..
What kick backs ???? this is a new twist in the tale
I think KB33 was refering to when things got bitchy on Tnet and facebook then bled over into here, but the Kick back rumour sounds like more fun
Old May 18th 2011, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

bobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura aboutbobthedog has a spectacular aura about

Having read back a few pages I see that the whole issue is being dragged out.. As for the deleting on FB, well it was obvious why, and I emailed and told you why if I recall. The nonsense on Tnet continued long after I left the site. And the stupidity shown with silly little icons and the such, commenting on threads to try to bug me and the like, was pathetic. I tried making peace with the mouseketeers and they all refused. Fine by me. I don't care now as I didn't care at the time.

Friends can make amends and accept the same. I tried. End of story.

This was on BE before that one got ruined as well.. Someone suggested I was accepting kickbacks from BFS.. Bigtrick and others all waded in and then someone called BFS and actually asked. It was just as ridiculous as this.
Old May 18th 2011, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Big Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant futureBig Truck has a brilliant future

Bigtrick and others all waded in and then someone called BFS and actually asked. It was just as ridiculous as this.
Keep me out of this as the "fallout" between you and the other guys has absolutely NOTHING to do with me!!!

I can't remember agreeing with ANYBODY who "suggested" you were taking "backhanders" as I firmly believe that to be total crap.

Why you and the other guys can't go out and talk over a beer or two like sensible men I don't know!!!
Old May 19th 2011, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

dave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud ofdave_lol66 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Big Truck
Keep me out of this as the "fallout" between you and the other guys has absolutely NOTHING to do with me!!!

I can't remember agreeing with ANYBODY who "suggested" you were taking "backhanders" as I firmly believe that to be total crap.

Why you and the other guys can't go out and talk over a beer or two like sensible men I don't know!!!
Like most of the other crap he is spouting, not surprised his phone bill is zero, what does that tell you
Old May 19th 2011, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gremmie
Ok so you know all about this case ( not the BTD fiasco but the H&R thing) so inform us . What went down, who got what back for what misdeed ??
None of your ****ing business
Old May 19th 2011, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

Well almost zero.. I had to reply to a sad little wrong number text a while ago.. What the low phone bill would tell anyone is that I don't have Verizon numbers calling me..

Christ, the sulk is neverending..

BT, I am not going to go through the BE posts because I rarely look at forums anymore. But if you try to recall, Gonzo set it all rolling a few years back.

Just for the record, I am quite comfortable being in the town with the others... It appears they are not. I still don`t care. Now, if you wish to continue it then fine, start another thread. I very much doubt I will be involved because I don`t care. I only found that there were responses here because I happened to open the spam file on my email. You wish to bang on, but you could have had your go in the bar and chose not to. Why not go find another Brentanna because that is about all you are up to getting at.
Old May 19th 2011, 1:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Well almost zero.. I had to reply to a sad little wrong number text a while ago.. What the low phone bill would tell anyone is that I don't have Verizon numbers calling me..

Christ, the sulk is neverending..

BT, I am not going to go through the BE posts because I rarely look at forums anymore. But if you try to recall, Gonzo set it all rolling a few years back.

Just for the record, I am quite comfortable being in the town with the others... It appears they are not. I still don`t care. Now, if you wish to continue it then fine, start another thread. I very much doubt I will be involved because I don`t care. I only found that there were responses here because I happened to open the spam file on my email. You wish to bang on, but you could have had your go in the bar and chose not to. Why not go find another Brentanna because that is about all you are up to getting at.
Have a go about what ffs, you are the one that has come back on here banging on about it, you and kb33, no one else, there is nothing to have a go at you about because you so obviously don't care and don't read forums any more
So sad and pathetic that you even think that you are worth having a go at in a public bar, like I said have a go about what. You chose to start this pathetic charade, chose to make some half hearted pathetic explanation but no explanation to the rest of the public forum for your childish pathetic actions.
It even seems you have lost what little sense of humour you had, after all you did explain by email how you like our avatars but now it turns out you don't
No problem, get on with your life and leave us alone
Or maybe you have nothing better to do
Oh and if you had any friends left on your contact list on your phone you would see that Bryn comes right next to Bob The Fog
Old May 19th 2011, 1:41 am
BE Forum Addict

kb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nicekb33 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Big Truck

First time in 4 years and BT actually talks some sense , Can't believe I actually agree with him for once

Wish Westcan would give me some backhander's for all the drivers I have sent their way , Would have gladly accepted

None of your ****ing business
Dave you really need to grow up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.